Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 10, 2014
I have had this little gadget for about a year now and it is still working great! and you really cant beat this companies prices.
on October 22, 2014
Ok so we have been using this now for a few weeks and it is NOT all that, it charges SLOW SLOW SLOW...It has a short and I mean short cord so you have to sit up on the tv with it plugged in, Not good for any one. it does charge but who knows you can't wait that long so I end up changing the AA's and not waiting for the recharge. Even plugged in overnight it does not fully charge on 1/2 dead battery. So if you want it to charge don't get this if you want to make your controaller wired this will work but only if you want to sit 2feet in front of the tv.
on August 2, 2014
Controller worked like a charm when my nephew lost his other cord, and it gave me an opportunity to spoil him a little. I was so glad to receive it because the whining made everyone a little batty, but I'm happiest to be the "favorite aunt" who saved the day.
on May 23, 2016
The wireless controller charging cable came but after only one use, the cord came loose from the plastic connector. I had to use tape to keep the cord from coming totally out of the plastic mount. Maybe this one was defective, but I guess you get what you pay for. It is not worth sending back, and seems to be working with the tape...just looks weird and cheap.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2014
This thing doesn't charge any batteries it just makes the controller usable without a battery.

You plug it in and the light flickers on as it plugs in. Then you have a controller as long as there's no battery inside because then it will die because the battery isn't getting any juice. Also beware a game with vibration. That will cause it to turn off.
on January 4, 2016
Didn't seem to work like the original cable I was trying to replace. I plugged this into my Xbox 360 and D controller and the light that indicates its charging didn't come on. I turned on the Xbox and the light came on so I'm guessing the thing didn't charge my D controller when I wasn't using my x box (not good). I sent it back to amazon and got a refund. No questions asked. (Yay for amazon returns, trusting their customer service more and more.) I got an original cable for my cordless D controller since then and it lights up when the Xbox is off so I know its charging.
on May 27, 2015
-------------------------------------
5 Months Later - May Review
-------------------------------------
I use my controller as a wired controller and it's lasted thus far since this past January. I honestly never had any problems with the cord removing itself or not fitting onto the controller. Not to mention, the cord is decently long, so I don't have to worry about having to sit a certain distance away from the console! Plus, this has saved me from having to buy batteries over and over again!!

---------------------------------------------
9 Months Later - September Review
---------------------------------------------
It started a few days ago..whenever I slightly moved the wire (near the adapter) in a certain way, it would disconnect from my xbox. The cable still works when it's connected, but I can't move around too much or I will constantly get a disconnect message. This is definitely an issue for those who play real-time multiplayer games. Although it sucks that I have to get a new one, it's really not a bad deal because I've been using this for 9 months. Honestly, I'm pretty shocked at how long this lasted me. I thought it'd break within the first few months! I'm thinking of buying the same one to replace the one I have now. I guess I'll make another update with the new one as well (going for consistency!).
on May 22, 2016
Does exactly what it's meant to. I plugged an Xbox 360 controller I had lying around into my laptop and it powered right up and synced. Useful peripheral for folks like me who play games in their PC with handheld controllers
on March 19, 2014
Like other reviewers have stated before this charging cable for the Xbox 360 does not actually recharge my batteries. The wire's length is unfortunately a bit on short side but luckily I play pretty close to the TV anyway regardless if my controller is wired or wireless.

I am disappointed in this but luckily it was cheap and at least works plugged in. So it basically turned my wireless XBOX 360 controller into a wired one. Apparently, it completely works for some and not for others. Too bad mine doesn't work all the way. I would skip this product if I were you.
on October 5, 2015
Works perfect for my controller. I have had it for a long time now and it still works great! I recommend this product if you need a cable connection for your controller (i.e. when your batteries run out or you want a faster controller response time).