Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 23, 2013
The product was perfect. it came with everything it said it would, everything work's correctly, everything was the correct size (i have a Xbox slim) it was extremely easy to do, this was my first controller mod and it took me about 3 hours, i was going slow trying to make sure i did not mess anything up, after that one i took it apart and put it back together in about 20 minutes it really isn't hard (youtube helps!) there were 2 TINY flaws that don't affect anything just something a picky person might complain about, the first was the XBOX guide button had a small TINY amount of plastic overhand on the right side which was fixed in about 5 seconds with a dremel. The second was a crack on the battery pack that was maybe 3 centimeters on the back side of the battery pack (the side you don't see, the flat side) this does not affect the performance at all, its not a "open" crack and honestly if the housing wasn't clear i probably wouldn't have even seen it, It doesn't matter to me (1, its TINY, 2 i'm getting a blue battery pack anyway) it's neat to see everything, how it works Etc. i used some leftover clear parts (parts i replaced with blue, buttons & trim Etc.) to "Mod" a second controller, it's nothing fancy but it makes it look diffrent, and neat to me.

In a nutshell, very easy. just be gentle with the "guts" and dont loose any screws, no issues everything fit like it was suppose to and as long as you can be gentle a child can even do it. Will be happily buying again soon :)
on January 10, 2014
I have had this little gadget for about a year now and it is still working great! and you really cant beat this companies prices.
on February 10, 2014
The product arrived early. I bought it for my son's xbox 360. This saves me time and batteries. I would recommend anyone to buy this cable.
on May 26, 2013
This "charger" is anything but, it's merely a removable cord that is very short and comes out without being held in. Don't waste your money or time.
on February 25, 2014
I bought this because it said it would work with the black controller, it doesn't. It tries too but it just can't fully fit. I tried it on my old white ones and it works. I was bummed but I did buy batteries and charging station just in case.
on July 22, 2014
If you are looking to save money and are tired of buying batteries well this is not the way to do it. It works fine and as advertised to re-charge your controller, For a while. I have owned about 8 or 9 of these and every single on has broke. First the batteries then the cable. The battery pack last for about 3 or 4 months and the cable for around 6. While it's not a one time buy but it is easier then buying batteries and having all your friends use them all up before you get any. You can play without the battery pack so you can charge the pack and let someone else use the cable while you play with a friend. If you play games, often for long periods of time then you know how much batteries cost and you also know frustrating it is when you find yourself on your last two and the controller keeps dying in the middle of an online game. So 16$ ins't bad for 4-6 months of gaming, But Be ware Everybody I've ever known who has bought one or more of these ended up throwing them away. So...buyers disgression advised!
on September 13, 2013
I only bout this because i needed to fill my $25 order limit to get free shipping on these Chromo Inc.® 2 Pack of Rumble Wireless Controller for the Playstation 3 in White + Bonus 2 Mini-USB Charge Cables so i got free shipping with this as well. Now i only ordered one and wasnt expecting much from this but i was very impressed. Im not sure what everyone was talking bout not fitting snug into the controller because these fit so snug that i had to really pull to get them back off and thats a good thing. the cord is really really long. Like i said i only ordered one of these but got 2 for the price of one. not complaining at all. im really impressed with these cords and i would highly recommend these to everyone with a xbox 360. they shipped really fast and tracking info was updated very quickly and frequently.
on October 22, 2014
Ok so we have been using this now for a few weeks and it is NOT all that, it charges SLOW SLOW SLOW...It has a short and I mean short cord so you have to sit up on the tv with it plugged in, Not good for any one. it does charge but who knows you can't wait that long so I end up changing the AA's and not waiting for the recharge. Even plugged in overnight it does not fully charge on 1/2 dead battery. So if you want it to charge don't get this if you want to make your controaller wired this will work but only if you want to sit 2feet in front of the tv.
on May 18, 2013
There is very little positive things I can write about this controller shell. For starters, it feels very cheap. The next thing I noticed was how hard to was to piece together because nothing lined up properly, Once I finally got it all together and the screws in place, I found that my left bumper will not work if the screw in the middle of the left handle was in. I will be looking for a replacement shortly and recommend avoiding this brand for all other potential customers.
on May 15, 2013
This is a cool controller case, and it was pretty easy to install.
The reason why I say it's just ok and not great is that the fit is not perfect. I wasn't able to get the sync button to work when fully assembled. It's as if the button was perpetually being pushed in. The controller kept disconnecting and trying to sync with the console. In the end I had to remove that button to get the controller to work properly.