- Size (LWH): 6.88 inches, 4.32 inches, 1.97 inches
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
eForCity Sport Workout Armband Compatible with Apple iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||$4.32 & FREE Shipping|
- Exercise your right to a great soundtrack with this ultimate workout duo: an iPhone/iPod touch compatible Sport Band with Case.
- This durable, lightweight armband case keeps your iPod secure and protected. Unique design allows easy access to all functions without having to remove the skin.
- Multiple layers of padding offer the best in protection.
- Heavy duty see-through faceplate allows you to view and access your iPod while still in the pouch. Armband is compatible with upper arm circumference: 10 - 15 inches. Color: Black/Silver, Size: Perfect Fit.
- Accessory ONLY, iPhone not included. Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
For the price I paid for this, I got exactly what I needed: a case that will carry my phone while I ran. Nothing more, nothing less.
UPDATE: So I've been using this armband for a while and it's still great for running. One good thing is that the case doesn't smell! One drawback about it, it's not the greatest for doing arm workouts. While doing arm curls, my biceps feel like they want to bust out of the armband. This is mainly do to the fact that it is not elastic. Other than that, no complaints :)
Therefore: if the circumference of your arm falls between 10 and 15 inches, this is the case for you. If you're smaller than 10 inches, but are handy with a needle and thread and have some spare velcro lying around (the sticky side, not the fuzzy side), you could probably alter it to fit. It's like two bucks. Well worth the trouble and better than spending $20+ at the store.
The case itself easily fits my iPhone 4S in its slim plastic cover (very minimalistic, more for decoration than protection). Has cutouts for volume controls, headphones, speaker and earpiece, so if you'd like to talk on your phone without taking it out of the armband, you could conceivably do so. Held in place at the top with a snap closure.
Had a strong smell when I first took it out of the package, but isn't so fragrant now.
Hope this helps.
EDIT TO ADD: I kept seeing reviews that say there's velcro on both sides of the strap, but I had no idea what they were talking about. Went and checked the pictures, and it looks like there is velcro on the last 2 inches of the outside of the strap. However, mine does not have that, it's just the mesh material all the way to the end. Not sure what that's about. Got lucky, I guess.
Shipped from China, I purchased two of these armbands - one each for my wife and I. At less than two dollars each (at the time of this writing) I knew I wasn't buying something to last. These were literally purchased as hold-overs to get us started on this year's fitness, while we researched some better choices.
These are made of a cheap mesh, and have a plastic front that allows you to use the touchscreen while your phone is inside. The good news is, they stay on while jogging and the touchscreen is reasonably easy to use while your phone is in the holder. Now for the (not unexpected) bad news:
1) The armband stays on, but BARELY. Not having any sort of non-slip material on the inside, these will slip if you're not wearing them over your t-shirt sleeve. With decent biceps, I can still get the armband to stay on, but at a height up my arm that makes it awkward to use.
2) The touchscreen is useable through the front plastic, but only just. It's a hair on the thick side, and often you have to really press down to get touches to register.
3) The snap/clasp mechanism is on the underside of the arm-band. This means that when the velcro is tight (to keep it on, refer to point one) you feel it digging in to you.
4) You cannot use this arm-band with even the thinnest of cases. It's a tight squeeze for an iPhone 4/4S even without one on.
For the price paid, these will do for now.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This arm band is perfect for listening to music on the go! It fits my phone well and stays secure in my arm while running.Published 26 days ago by Kendra Spore
Im not a fan of this product because i'm a lifter.. maybe if i was just a straight i'd enjoy it more but its not for me.Published 1 month ago by Joshua S Bratton
Still in good condition after a lot of users. Don't regret it at allPublished 2 months ago by racheal