5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!!
This is the only stylus of it's kind I could find on Amazon that clips into the charger port. Others clip into the headphone jack and dangle. Very cool device. Works great. I shoulda bought more.
Published on January 29, 2012 by heenalu5

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea
This is such a great idea for a stylus! BUT if you're planning on using it for DrawSomething (as I was), you might as well just draw with your chin. I bought four of 'em so the kids and I could get that fine detail in our rediculous drawings and it's just too soft and spongy to achieve that. It works with the screen, don't get me wrong. It's just not what I hoped for...
Published on March 29, 2012 by CB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!!, January 29, 2012
This review is from: eForcity Insten Stylus with Dust Cap for iPhone 4/4S/iPod touch/iPad (Black) (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, March 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great little gizmo, March 13, 2012
this is great, fits right on the bottom of the phone and is a great stylus to use, handy little gizmo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Item, April 20, 2012
With my fat fingers, it's a great substitute. Biggest benefit is it sticks with the phone, rather than floppying around in the pocket, as others do. So far, has not fallen out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insten stylus w/ dust cap, December 19, 2011
I got this about 2 months ago and I have not had any trouble with mine falling out but I carry my phone in my purse. With that said it is the greatest little tool ever to use with your iPhone especially if you have long nails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little thing, December 19, 2011
This makes wearing gloves and typing on your iphone so much better. This thing is pretty handy and worth the few bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Gadget, June 25, 2012
Michelle Hughes (Stevenson Ranch, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I love this little Stylus. It fits in the hub for the charger cord and helps keep that area clean too. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars cutie pie, January 23, 2012
this little stylus is a giant as it helps me to type fast on my iphone even with long fingernails! i love it and have ordered several as gifts!!! people keep on wanting mine....

4.0 out of 5 stars love it/ hate it!, July 9, 2012
Bought this for 20 something child and she loves...and hates it. Loves the convenience of it attaching to phone. Hates that you have to hold it just so and that some of her decorative covers can not be "worn" if you want to have this item attached to phone. Personally, I wish it fit my phone because I like the idea alot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not necessary, May 14, 2012
This is a cute stylus; however it is totally not necessary. The small length of the stylus makes it hard to use; I would not buy again.