4.0 out of 5 stars nice
It is soft and comfortable. Fun to wear in many ways. Nice color grey and blends well with other colors.
Published 11 months ago by LettieLou

3.0 out of 5 stars Item is a different color.
In the picture, it looks like a pretty light grey beanie. Once I received the actual product, it turned out to be lilac colored. It doesn't match anything in my closet. It however fits nicely :)
Published 11 months ago by Esther

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 7, 2014
This review is from: eFuture(TM) Light Grey Wool Chunky Knit Beanie Hat M Size+eFuture's nice Keyring (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Item is a different color., January 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., February 17, 2014
Fantastic item thick and slouchy and exactly what I wanted. I bought the gravy which has a purples tint but I still love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, nice and heavy., February 6, 2014
Fits great, nice and heavy, warm,. The color is more like a blueish grey. But it is still cool.. I will be ordering again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pairing item, January 25, 2014
I ordered this to match with the scarf I had ordered from the same seller. They do match perfectly, although the hat has some sort of a lilac tint to it. It's hard to notice, though. Other than that, it's a great item that is bound to keep you warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars weird color and material, January 24, 2014
It is cute and I like the way it fits - nice and loose and drapey (but stays on well). Most knit hats seem to be so tight and uncomfortable and not flattering. But the color & material are weird - it says light grey wool but it has a major tendency toward a lavender blue gray tone and is not like any wool I have ever seen. But it came from China :( so what can you expect. I washed it well before wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The five-star evaluation is worth it,love……, December 13, 2013
Great hat just what I was looking for! I bought this hat for my best friend,she love collect many different hats,this one is her favorite.I always doesn't like hat,but I also have to like this hat. The wool material,very soft, feel comfortable in my hands. Special and beautiful style,very fit for a girl who is long-haired,my friend and I just like this.Fits my friend's head just fine so if anyone is worrying that it would be too big or small, it fits right. In addition,it's very warm,I would buy one again for myself in order to meet the arrival of winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not wool as stated in description, December 16, 2014
The the posted description says 100% WOOL. Buyer BeWare: The inside lable says 100% ACRYLIC; and there was no key ring as also stated that it comes with the hat, not that I needed one anyway. I just wore it outside on a chilly, but not freezing cold NYC late afternoon, and it did keep my head warm, but on the extra cold days it might not since it is not wool. It does have a blue tinge in the gray that adds nicely to the color and makes it versatile. It is also styled nice and fits beautifully. It is certainly worth the $2.99 I paid for it which I thought to be very inexpensive for wool, so, not surprisingly, it is not. Just be honest in advertising. If it was, I would have given it at least one more star, not five because the seam where it comes together needs a little reinforcement. Also, be advised since it ships from China and you need something now, you will have to wait about a month for it to get here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes from a foreign country, February 13, 2014
takes about a month to get it since it comes from a foreign country. Always wash thouroughly before wearing and carefully handle before washing as fabric from foreign countries contain weird dyes that can cause allergies!

5.0 out of 5 stars wool beanie, June 3, 2014
i love my little wool beanie , and i will definitely be getting myself a few more, and give away some as gifts !!! they are so awfully cute !!!!