Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 27, 2012
app works great except there are limitations. Good to keep track of things when away from computer. Keeps you connected
on January 15, 2014
the dating services provided by eHarmony are wonderful, but their website has gotten really really bad, in my opinion; visually confusing, navigation trauma, etc.

eHarmony the app for Kindle is even worse! The overall usability and amount of clicking, the buttons for sorting that look like something else, the fact that it doesn't rotate when you rotate the Kindle device, and more. much more. Plus there are several actions you can't do, e.g. block or hide someone. Or at least couldn't find it.

Dr. Neal Clark Warren or whatever your name is, you REALLY need to fire whoever is doing your UX design. They are truly incompetent.
on March 21, 2014
I don't like online dating & when I tried to cancel eHarmony would not let me cancel/give me a refund, so I just put "junk" on my profile & I still got matches. Also not everyone is who they say they are and use "old" pictures but want you to give them up-to-date ones...
on April 2, 2014
I can't believe with the millions of dollars that this company takes in for membership that they can't design a better app. For that matter, I'm not sure why they can't develop a better dating site!

This app is not full featured. One is better going directly to the web site on the phone rather than on the web site. You can't even see your profile on the app as it appears on the web site so it's difficult to use to even make changes. Also, a lot of weird character's show up in text (lots of &'s). I'm not sure if this is because people cut and paste from MS Word and the app is displaying a lot of hidden characters but for whatever reason, it's REALLY annoying to try to read profiles.

The only advantage is that I didn't have to pay for this!
on August 9, 2015
The app is mostly fine when it works but, lately, I can't view any communication or new matches, because it crashes and brings me back to the main page within seconds of trying to open one of those two. It continues to happen even if I force shutdown the app between attempts, reboot my Fire HDX 8.9" tablet, or even uninstall and reinstall the app, all of which I've tried several times. As such, the app doesn't work and is useless.

The bigger concern is that when installing it on my phone, it wants access to my phone's camera, photos/media files, device call information, and more -- all things that should be irrelevant for that app, and to which we shouldn't have to grant access to their employees. It's a major (and unacceptable) invasion of privacy. (The only reason I allow it on my tablet is because it doesn't contain call information, and I always have the camera covered.)

On a minor note, when the app has worked in the past, it still lacks profile information about the person you're looking at, such as comments attached to their photos that may specify which of the several people she is in a group photo. You won't know if you're using this mobile style app, and can only get that info from the website version...at least, at the time of this writing.
on June 5, 2013
As an eHarmony member, I am paying a lot of money for the service. Although this app is free, that is no excuse for its rudimentary functionality. It is only useful to you if you are a paying eH member, so they've already got your money.

This App is okay but its usage will just cause you to think, "Damn. I guess I gotta go to the website to really use this service...."

Addendum:
After months of membership, eHarmony has yet to provide me a suitable match. Long periods of time go by without even a single match. Once 3 whole weeks. In that time I joined the FREE OKCupid site (which also has a free app on here) and went on a first date with a woman who became my girlfriend.
When I contacted eHarmony Customer Service twice about the lack of provided matches they gave me a song & dance about 29 facets of personality, be patient, etc.. When I asked for a refund, they refused.

eharmony SUCKS. Check out OKCupid. You'll have more matches than you'll have time to deal with.
No, I am not a paid shill for OKCupid. Just a satisfied site member.

Waiting for eHarmony to find me the "love of my life" is akin to waiting to win the Powerball Lottery.
OKCupid is a great dating pool for romance, and a "meat market" if that's your only goal, as well.
on November 5, 2014
If I could I would only have given this a quarter star. The only thing that worked was their taking my money and asking me questions to make a profile. It wouldn't let me access anything else, including the matches they keep sending by email. When I asked for help, it wasn't much help. Finally. I'd had enough and wanted out, they told me that I had to finish paying for the rest of three months (over a hundred dollars) and then get online and hit a cancellation of service button on the day it ran out or they would automatically renew and I'd be stuck for another three months again (and over over a hundred dollars). The problem with that was that, it wouldn't open either when I tried to get to it. So, I called and the girl insisted that I'd have to do it, she didn't get it. So, I wrote another letter to their help people and finally, someone got it, and at least turned off the autorenew. So, I'm out of luck with the first bunch of money, but hopefully he was honest and I won't be screwed a second time.
on February 26, 2014
No men within my range given to me in the first month. Change range to 60 miles no receiving mostly out of state men. Very frustrating. And also received vulgar email from a match.
on August 18, 2014
Freezes all the time!!!! And doesn't select, you can push the same thing a zillion times & it won't select it.

Not the mention eHarmony has the most unattractive, creepy dudes all in one place! I'd be lucky if one of 100 matches were even reasonable attractive enough to go on a date with & of those, 2 were arrested after strangers called the police when these freaks turned ugly...well, uglier! Avoid it like the plague, seriously, use any other site possible unless you're an unattractive woman looking for endless meaningless sex partners or to live out rape fantasy.
on October 19, 2014
The level of partners is so much better than other sites. However, my only issue is with the lack of being able to search freely (w/out having to go through all the profiles you previously did). Also with pairing. I'm 5.7 and I'm not interested in dating anyone outside my area or above my height. Yet every selection Im presented with has a few over 5.9 or out of state. Other than that, it rocks.