Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on January 4, 2013
I was looking for a digital clock that clearly shows the date, day and time with am and pm. This fills the bill. My mother is often confused about what day it is and sometimes unsure if it's morning or night after taking a nap. This was a perfect solution. I would give it 5 stars if it had a battery back up and a dimmer option for the lighted display, which is extremely bright.
on April 18, 2013
This is BIG! Which is just what I needed! I bought this for my two elderly aunts who live together. One has extremely poor vision and her sister can see perfectly fine but has Lewy Body Dementia and was calling me several times a day to ask what day it was. This was the perfect solution! No set up was needed either...I plugged it in and the day and time were already set! Very happy
on October 14, 2012
Thank God for this product. Now my students and I can see what time it is from any location in the classroom. We can also see the date very clearly. It has nice large easy to read letters and is very stylish.
on September 2, 2012
Big, bright, and easy to read. My mother likes how it works, but keeps commenting "I feel like I'm in a train station..." So it's not exactly the highest fashion, but definitely a very functional well made item.
on November 4, 2012
Real large, easy to read, good for us old guys. Would be rated as FIVE stars if it were easy to set. This clock does not set like a standard digital alarm clock, which I think it should. It is very frustrating to set, three buttons, "A" "B" and "C" - you can see why. Think about it, three button to set how many function. Press "A", then press "B" etc., can drive you "NUTS". We old guys like it simple - after all this clock is mainly for old guys. Another thing to mention, it would not be so bad if we did not have to reset the time twice a year. This adds insult to injury.
on November 28, 2012
I bought this for my mother who is 87 yeas old and living in an assisted living facility. She some times would not be able to figure out what day of the week it was and it was making her feel more confused. This clock is big bright and has the time, day of the week and month and date. She LOVES it. The staff at the facility all want to know where to get one. This is a great product, I wish I had bought it years ago.
on January 5, 2013
I usually give the wall calendar a glimpse and seldom pay any attention to it. NOW, I know the day of the week as soon as I climb out of bed. This large display clock is on a shelf in my living room almost 30 feet away and i know how to plan for the day.
on June 10, 2015
I really like this clock. Great for people who have anxiety about the time. bought it for my mom who works night shift and often needs to be oriented to the time and date. And she can see it from where she sleeps!
on October 17, 2013
I purchased this clock for my 90 year old mom with cancer. Considering her age, she's pretty alert but she just can't remember day/date and constantly ask me.

I purchased the largest size one with red LED and mounted above family room home fireplace. Set up was easy. Day/Date/Year was already pre-set so I just adjusted only time.

Now my mom only need to lift her head a little and she see bright, easy to read LED time and day/date. She is soooo happy.

Update 11/7/13: Purchased smaller version of this clock for my mom's master bedroom.
on January 17, 2013
I bought this clock for my 87 year old father. He was having trouble seeing his clock and keeping track of what day it is. He can now read this clock from across the room and can instantly be reminded of what day it is by the day/month/date display. Before he would forget what day it was and miss an appointment, now he reads the clock and checks his calendar for that day. Much easier for him!

The clock was well packaged, actually maybe a bit to well packaged. It was hard to get the clock out of the packaging without destroying the packaging. (Hey - always keep the packaging intact in case it has to go back...) But other than that, it was easy to setup and get the date set correctly. I actually just had to set the year and the date/time set it self correctly. I thought I had to set the time manually, but I did not.

This clock appears to be well made with no blemishes on the product. We have it sitting on a shelf, but it can be wall mounted.