5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest on the market and works well
Published 18 months ago by Alex Paradis

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
Published 16 months ago by Kenneth Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest on the market and works well, March 5, 2013
This review is from: eMachines EL Fusion E-300 1.3GHz Dual-core 2GB 500GB Desktop | EL1360G-UW12P (Personal Computers)
This computer is the cheapest new computer you can buy. This is a high quality for the price its not the fastest but works well with the 2GB RAM and comes with a standard 500 GB Hard disk drive. Its not for gaming unless you invest money to upgrade the components but I'm not a gamer so i just use it as is. I mean it has minor drawbacks no HDMI ports (there is extra space for one). No integrated Wifi (adapters are cheap about $10). So overall it has Windows 7 and comes with a monitor with keyboard and mouse every thing you need and well equipped so 7 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and useful desktop computer, March 7, 2013
I absolutely love my new desktop computer. This desktop provides me with everything that I need and allows me to get whatever it is I need done. The eMachines AMD Dual-Core E-300 1.30GHz processor came with: huge 20" inch monitor, 8GB DDR3 memory, 500 GB of hard drive space, DVR+RW, Windows 7 Home Premium edition 64-bit, keyboard, mouse, and 1.30 GHz. I was surprised by the low price but it provided me with everything I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emachines is the "Best" A Truly Amazing Computer, Hands Down!, March 13, 2013
I have had this Emachines computer for 4 years almost, never crashed once, never any problems, all my Dell, HP and Compaq computers would crash and crap out on me constantly and I would lose all my hard drive data (Ughhh). I am so happy I bought an Emachines computer, it is truly the best computer I have ever had and I have had over 25 computers already, none have come close to this!!!! I call it an Apple in disguise, AAAA+++++

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, May 25, 2013
I have been surprised at what I received. The quality is good, the fan is amazingly quiet compared to every other desktop I have owned over 20 years. But I did not realize how little processing power the processor has. I added 4gb of memory (6 gb total) thinking that it would significantly help but really did very little. It is fine for sending and receiving email but not much more than that. We have cable WiFi and every other computer in the house (3) have no problem streaming Pandora, grooveshark, Netflix or Hulu but this computer has hickups which becomes annoying very quickly. I had hoped that adding the memory would resolve this but it did not. I really like the machine (computer size and monitor) but the processor is terrible. I'm looking into replacing the the processor, although I read somewhere it is soldered to the motherboard so I may have to buy both motherboard and processor. In my experience of using it, 3 weeks, it really can't handle multi-tasking.

2.0 out of 5 stars get a different one, October 15, 2013
this review is for model eL1333
i bought emachine model eL1333 at walmart because price was good and update to my old hp comp which did more than this computer ever do. if i knew the different problems on this system i would ve spend the extra 100 dlls to get something else. speaker problems first left speaker went out cable problem i have experience with electronics so I fix it my self next speaker power goes off and on + another intermitent bad cable at input I would have to fix next. I being also trying to fix blue screen crashes when watching video, I updated all drivers, and have all my software and windows updates updated and the blue screen just keeps happening randomly. I tried different methods of copying my original movies onto dvd and it was imposible to copy them. like I said before save yourself the pain of living with something like this and buy you something better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer eMachine, May 14, 2013
Great price for a great machine. This is our second eMachine in our life. The first one simply became too old with the operating system but worked fine. We use it for email, document writing, social media, Internet research. It is used every day for a couple of hours. Very happy. We are both 60 years old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of Ace Black eMachines desktop computer., May 9, 2013
My son-in-law recommended the Acer to us, He felt it would suit our needs, he also has an Acer in his household. The keyboard has been difficult to adjust to the touch, I keep hitting the caps lock key.. I will give myself more time and then may purchase another keyboard..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for What it was Designed for, May 8, 2013
If you understand that this machine is for basic computer tasks - email, web browsing, documents and spreadsheets, and very light gaming you will be very happy. I have have had very good luck with the lower end eMachines over the years. One consistent problem I have had though is with the power supplies. They seem to last about a year tops. That's a relatively cheap and easy fix and once upgraded the computer will run fine for a very long time. Unless you need a new computer immediately I would wait and look around as I have seen this system pop up online from time to time for as low as $279.00.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a fraud, July 27, 2013
I got this item and the 20'' Monitor was missing. Now the seller says that it is a listing error, that the monitor is not part of the package.

I just don't want this fraud to happens to anyone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Systems, August 19, 2013
For the price I love these, I bought 6 systems for our office use, so am real happy with all of them. Highly recommend them. Works great with Win 7 Professional with all office necessities.

Rate and Discover Movies