Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ePhoto 10x12 GREEN 10x12 Foot Chroma Key Green Screen Muslin Backdrop
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 21, 2011
I would definitely recommend this product. When I went to Joann's to price green fabric to make my own, they could only be cut in 44in wide strips, so I would of had to sew three strips together and that would of costed me $40. I also looked at Walmart and target for green blankets but they didn't have the right color and they were much too expensive. So in the end this was the best buy. with Amazon they gave me an option to sign up for a free trial of prime which let me choose 2 day free shipping. The green screen came in 2 days, it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be, which is a good thing. the material is not cheep or thin, and it's the correct green! with doing absolutely nothing to it, I took it right out of the box draped it over my hand-made frame, and I sat in front of it. When I put it into after effects it almost worked perfectly first try with wrinkles and all. See for yourself. So if you're looking for a decent sized green screen for a decent price I recommend this buy.
33 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2010
If your buying this from amazon or tubetape which is the cheaper one then you will get a great product just warning you now they are a lot bigger in person and it takes lots or ironing but it is worth it in the end. I would suggest it to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
on February 7, 2014
Like a few other people have said the actual size & colour of the screen IS NOT what I got delivered. My 10x12 screen measured 9' 8" square & not the bright green as showed in the ad. Do these people not know feet & inches? Good job they are not carpenters ; )
Still works good but would have liked to get what I paid for...no excuse for false advertising.
on April 14, 2010
The chroma green is fine and is easy to extract with Photoshop. However, the muslin is pretty thin and any back lighting needs to be eliminated or it will show through, possibly creating problems. I have mine against a wall. After hanging for 3 months, the wrinkles are still there, so the muslin will have to be ironed and the whole screen carefully rolled or folded.
on November 14, 2013
For the price it's a good product but it is a MUCH darker green than shown which makes it more difficult to light up. It's shown as a Pantone 355U (my reference) or brighter but it's closer to a Pantone 375U based on my Pantone book. I used it in a small room about 10 x 11 and it's hard to light without either getting bright spots or dark spots. It really was a challenge getting it right with my chroma key in my video program. In the end I made it work but a brighter green would have been easier, To see my finished product just Google TURMERIC SUNSET or search for it on YouTube. It's a pretty cool middle eastern metal video with me wailing out on guitar. I read that one user used long fluorescent lights hanging downwards to light his screen. That might be better for getting a lit screen without bright spots. Bright spots are just as bad as dark spots. In a larger room it might be easier but in my spare bedroom used as a makeshift video studio it was difficult.
on March 28, 2014
This is a very light fabric muslin backdrop and it's priced accordingly. The biggest challenge is that it is not totally opaque -- light shows easily through the fabric. Lit correctly, that's not an issue. On the plus side, since it is so light you can easily stretch and remove the shipping wrinkles. (Once you have the backdrop mounted, just stretch it tight with clips and spritz it with water over and over -- and it really straightens out nicely).
• Is it perfect? No.
• Does it do the job it's supposed to? Definitely.
• Is it worth the money? Every penny.
on May 20, 2014
This is good and big - which is handy if you have the support system. Mine was true to size, unlike other reviews - and yes - you have to iron it if you are lit such that the creases make a difference - I would fully expect that as it is cloth and not paper seamless in a tube. However, it is thin - and speaking of seamless - for best result and to achieve ideal results, I found that this needed to be hung with other seamless behind it. It has great color but is VERY thin leading to light bleed. So unless you have a set with total control of light - you have to mind back light of any sort - and light this perfectly. Hanging it over a neutral grey seamless worked great for me. That combined with solid light led to solid results.

Pro's -
Consistant color
Light and small when folded
True to size - great working space
Affordable key solution

Con's -
Thin. Light bleed from behind unless you are careful how you set up

Conflicted on not going Five stars - when you consider the cost - compared to options, the thin nature of the muslin should be expected at barging pricing.
on January 17, 2011
When I got this green screen, it was simply beautiful, it was a nice shade of green for chroma keying, once I got I actually made a quick video with it. I love the size of it for the price! 10X12ft!!!! 120FT^2 or 40yd^2 so $1 a yard!!! x)

I really am satisfied with this and can not wait to start using it more, just needs a bit of ironing is all, and then maybe some clamps because it is heavy after a while (the scotch tape only lasted so long)
on August 18, 2015
The advertisement was true except for the color is not even close to the one I received. (mine was much darker) Shipping, price and other description are factual and since I do not know what color "Chroma key green" is exactly I can only state that it is not the same color as some of my friends backdrop. (maybe just a poor photo making it look so bright)
on November 28, 2013
Super price! Huge Green Screen! Worth the price...THE ONLY THING...
There were some incredible creases... (that show up in the video)... I ironed and ironed... didn't look good..

CLUE: I bought a support stand for the green screen, with clamps, mounted the green screen and stretched it as tight as I could using the clamps. After a few days... the wrinkles are slowly disappearing!

There were tons of strings left over from sewing the hems... just snip them off and you're ready to start your film career!