Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ePhoto 10 x 20 Muslin Chromakey Green Screen Background Support Stand Kit 2700 Watt Hair Light Boom Stand Studio Photo Video Lighting Kit H604SB-1020G
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2012
Received the shipment on a Friday and used it on a video shoot Saturday morning. All items arrived in one large box and was packed very nicely. Was amazed that none of the 9 bulbs were broken. Unpacked the items and began the unnecessarily laborious task of assembling everything. Unnecessarily laborious? Yes. One page of assembly instructions that are meant for a variety of similar type products. One example: "Fit end of rod into silver pocket." My soft boxes had no silver pocket. And this is only one example of the very long process on a Friday night to put this setup together. BIG TIP HERE: Go to ephotoinc.com and watch their instructional videos. Even there, some things are left out but it was a life saver after spending a mass amount of time on setup. I am leaving my soft boxes assembled. No way would I go to a shoot with clients milling about and look like a moron trying to put these things together.

As far as the set as a whole...I am quite pleased. Sure the actual metal pieces are not thick and you will need sandbags, a phone book or some other weight to place on the base of the overhead hair light. One of the tighteners on the upper frame of the green screen frame appeared to be stripped and I had to use a clamp so the upper section would not slide down with everything assembled.

The soft boxes give off give off a fantastic diffused light and you have the ability to lessen the intensity of each box (not including the head lamp)to suite your look. I did not use the set to light my green screen, I used my work lights for that. The setup from ephoto was used to light my talent and for the green screen background.

But I do have to say that for the price and functionality of the set, I am quite happy.
on January 4, 2013
This product is so good, that I am going to take time to tell about it.

Each aspect of this package is perfect. The lighting is professional, perfectly bright, and exactly what I needed for green screen video work. As an amateur, this is above the quality that is needed for a great price.

Unlike other people's comments, the lights don't lean when mounted right. Also, the hair light (overhead light), is appropriately bright. It only has one light, but that is all that is needed. Remember, the point is to add a level of lighting to the top of your head. (I get really perturbed by people who give a negative product review because it doesn't do what they THOUGHT it should do, when it does precisely what it is SUPPOSED to do)

This package is GREATLY priced for the quality of the product. Paired with the right video camera (I use the Panasonic FZ-150) and the right video editing equipment (I use CyberLink Power Director 11), this green screen package opens up a huge world of video opportunity!!!

Thank you for a GREAT product!!!
on March 16, 2013
Everything was really easy to put together. The lights work great. No bulbs were broken and the the bag to pack them in seems to be good quality. I have used this product probably 50-60 times so far and I am VERY pleased with it.
on April 16, 2014
So I actually love these lights. Don't get me wrong, you must understand they are not built the best, and are inherently cheap feeling, however, the light that comes out of them does not look cheap in any way. So why pay more? They did the job just fine for me and if they broke ( which they have yet to do so) it would be worth it to buy a whole new set for me, and I'd still be under what you'd pay for a "real" 3 point system.
on February 3, 2013
If my initial experience were perfect, meaning undamaged items, I would have rated this item a 3 merely for value. I'm not saying its good equipment. Is very cheaply made with plastic parts and thin metal. Even the clamps for the boom are plastic making for tenuious tightening and a fingers crossed session. But you get a lot of gear for not a lot of money, but quantity and quality are very mismatched in this case. Hence the 3.

But that didn't happen. I received the equipment damaged. The shipping container (cardboard box) was thin but didn't appear damaged. Two parts were damaged in shipment, the boom grip and the base of the back drop stand (plastic piece fractured in two) where the 3 leg supports attach to the stand. Upon completing my initial inspection, and photographing the broken pieces, I loaded everything up in the gear bag (essentially a huge duffel bag). When I went to close the zipper, the zipper stitching ripped at a pressure point by the handle. It only took one more open/ close for the zipper to separate from the bag and create a hole large enough for two fingers to go through.

At this point I immediately contacted ephoto inc to explain the issues. It took about a full day for them to respond. They wanted clarification of the exact problem so I sent them the photos. After two days of no response I emailed again and they said they would replace the broken items. But that was all they said. I had to email back several days later asking when I could expect them. They responded with only a tracking number. ( not even any other correspondence). When the item arrived it was only the bag, not the replacement stand, and not the boom grip. Once again I emailed them and they claimed they were same shipment. I had to convince them they were not. They then agreed to send another shipment of the broken items. They arrived 4 days later.

But it doesn't end there. The box that arrived was very small. I assumed it was boom grip. The backdrop stand was in another shipment. But, alas, no. I opened the box and found the boom grip as I expected, but also in the box, just floating around, was a replacement plastic part for the base of the backdrop stand. No note, no packing slip. No instructions. Clearly, the expectation was for me to repair the stand myself. They did not replace the item, they replaced the broken part and left me to do the repairs.

So the only thing cheaper than these items was the customer no-service.

Did the lights work? Yes. Did the other stands work? Yes. Do I expect this gear to last long? No.

Buy these items at your own risk. If you can afford better, get better. I will not do any further business with this brand or company. And I cannot recommend you do the same.
on April 10, 2014
I was honestly wary that this was so affordable. I feared it wasn't going to work well, or the stands would be lousy or any number of other things. But this thing is really fantastic. The lighting set up alone is worth the price (all the bulbs I received were intact and functional.) It all packs up into an easily stored case. I'll grant that the assembly instructions could be a little clearer, but after the first time getting everything together you'll find that set up is not very long (about 30 minutes to set up and 20 to take down doing it on my own.)
on February 26, 2014
We received this and the light fixtures wont stay fixed the brackets keep pointing them to the ground because they wont tighten. Light bulbs burned out first day.

We called this company using the number on their website for days and no response.
on March 13, 2013
Strait forward, self-explanatory set up. Quick and easy to use. I pulled good keys in various lighting set-ups from it so far. Construction feels a bit cheep but for the price I won't hold that against it, it has endured multiple set ups and location changes and held together.

Side note, 10x20 is way bigger than it sounds, more than enough screen to use.
on April 24, 2014
Fantastic setup. My wife and I love this huge screen and all the big bright lights. Needless to say the photos work great with my Green Screen software (FXHome PhotoKey4). We bought this setup because all I had until this was the little 4x6 foot green screen that comes with the Pinnacle Ultimate Video Software. That 4x6 has worked well over the years but you can't fit very many people in the photo. This big 10x20 screen is great. Plus I can shoot head to foot, not just upper body. So with full head to foot shots you can place people over photos to make them look like they are really standing or sitting by or on a car etc. I've done many now of my wife sitting on a box which is placed under the green screen. So the 20 foot length goes from the ceiling down and toward the camera across the floor and over chairs or ottomans. With full body sitting poses of different kinds, I can take my wife's photo and show her laying on cars or leaning on the. I have some now of her sitting on the front hood of expensive fancy cars (which of course she was really on the green screen. And the super wide 10ft across the back means you can easily shoot different angles of your subjects by the camera person moving left or right and not having to make your subject move around so much. Overall this is awesome. Well worth the money and tons of fun. Pretty good instructions for putting it together and pretty simple assembly too.
on June 23, 2014
Save your money and just rent real equipment. The weight of the "soft boxes" pulled right out of the light bulb housing, basically destroying them. Every piece to this entire set is plastic. If you got one full shoot out of this set (as I didn't even get that far), consider yourself lucky.