Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
I do not see any way on the lamp to switch to 240V so I'm guessing they cannot be used in Europe without a converter (but I'm not 100% sure).
Nov 15, 2012 by O. Gunther
votes
I'm not near mine to measure, but the front diffusers are about 24"x30". They're deeper (proportionately) than shown... maybe 20-24". I can't use one of them as a hair light for a standing person in a room with 8' ceilings, for instance. (I use a 600-LED panel for a hair light.) With a softbox, you have soft, yet directional light (unlike an umbrella, whether shoot-through or bounce). Much more controllable.
Dec 13, 2013 by Bruce Philpott
votes
If you mean normal incandescent 100 watt bulbs, of course not. I would assume you could use the same type fluorescent bulbs that come with the unit as they do not produce much heat. The key would be in the heat output of the bulbs. Normal bulbs would melt the covers, the fluorescent bulbs should not have any wattage limit as they should remain cool.
Dec 21, 2013 by mars198
votes
Yes it does.
Aug 5, 2014 by JAMES QUAKE
votes
Take a look at ephoto website and look for "instructional videos" or in YT there are some sample videos...
Nov 17, 2013 by RDR
votes
i believe it refers to the voltage from your wall outlet (110v not 220v) that this product should use.
Oct 31, 2013 by DAVE DEMATTEO
votes
The voltage is 110V, I dont think it will work in France.
Oct 31, 2013 by Videoguy
votes
Daylight
Mar 5, 2013 by Herb Cintron
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers