Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eSky Honey Bee King 4 2.4 Ghz 6 Channel RC Helicopter
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 10, 2012
It looks big and pretty. It revs up like a monster. Alas, it is beyond my personal capabilities. I am still too much of a "Heli" beginner to take advantage of this beast. I tried a really low hover and it is still just a handful. I am still learning fixed-pitch helis to practice my orientation, so I hope to get back to this one in a few months. I had an experienced heli pilot look it over and he said that it had fairly "sloppy" linkages and it was difficult for even him to handle. He said "you get what you pay for." I am hoping to master my fixed-pitch helis and then tackle this Honey Bee King 4 before moving on to more expensive birds.

Take a large grain of salt when you view helis like this on YouTube.com because the guys flying them are absolute pros trying to sell their helicopters. And the demo Helis are probably tuned and tightened perfectly. But, a novice like me is just figuring out both tuning and flying. It is very hard to know what you are suppose to do to properly tune these things.

One more thing: Be prepared to have plenty of spare parts and tools as you will likely spend 75 percent of your time tuning, fixing and repairing your helicopter. You will crash. Crashing is not your friend, but you will do it. Good luck and happy hovering.
on December 24, 2012
This is one of the best helicopters that I have flown. I recommend a better more efficient battery if you want some more serious flying.