4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good quality
Published 22 months ago by Dan

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Not sure if the company changed manufacturers, but I bought a pack and so far in the last 2 weeks I have had to replace 3 of them. The glass covers are cracked and those that are still working have a crack right down the middle and can only assume they will go out in the near future. Good price but if they only last 3 weeks then there is no value.
Published 7 months ago by Mitch Rapp

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good quality, September 17, 2012
This review is from: eTopLighting (10) Bulbs, GU10 Halogen Bulb 120V 50W GU10 Halogen Light Bulb, 120 Volt 50 Watt GU10 Halogen Bulb Lamp
I purchased this 10 pack to replace a bunch of dead bulbs in the track lighting in my apartment before I move out. These seem like high quality bulbs. My only complaint is that 7 out of the 8 I have installed so far have a slight pink tint emanating from the sides of the bulbs. The light coming out the front is white and the same color as the old Philips bulbs, but around the side edges it is slightly pink. Depending on your fixture (mine are frosted glass that lets light) you may get a slight pink glow on your ceiling/wall. Great price though!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Bad, October 31, 2013
The price (~$18) was pretty hard to beat, but in the first day, one of the bulbs died, and when I went to replace it with another of the 10, the replacement was slightly broken and smeared with what appeared to be some residue from dirty fingers (I could resolve a fingerprint). I'm through 5 of them so far with one nearly immediate failure, but the others seem to be doing fine. The color is a very nice white, not too blue or purple.

2.0 out of 5 stars Went out after one week, October 30, 2013
Evan Johnson (Tallahassee, FL) - See all my reviews
Bought this pack to replace an ikea lightbulb. One went out after about a week and we had to replace it again, that one's going strong (3 weeks later).

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for...., February 18, 2014
Buyer beware, you get what you pay for, which is not a lot. Most bulbs burnout within one to two months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, pink sides, March 3, 2013
John Tanaka (Laramie, WY USA) - See all my reviews
We bought these to replace bulbs in an existing fixture in a house we bought. They work great, but have noticed a few issues. First, the sides of the bulbs are pink when turned on. With translucent holders, this pink shows through. It is mostly noticeable because the other lights are white. The other thing we noticed when we replaced the one bulb is that the light now delays when we turn it on. There are 5 lights on the bar and we only replaced one bulb. Other than those minor things, the bulbs worked great and the price was much better than other options.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have Spares On Hand, March 20, 2014
You never can tell when you'll need a replacement and if your setup is like mine you usually need several. This is a convenient size to have on hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bulbs, same hue as ceiling rail lamp, November 20, 2013
Same hue as the rest of the bulbs in my ceiling rail fixture, so I was happy about that.

Will see how long they last.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 bulb burned out after initial uses, August 17, 2013
That is my only complaint. Other than that so far so good, nice and bright light emitted from these lil bulbs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great price initially, but didn't last.., June 11, 2014
I bought several halogen light fixtures and really regret them due to the high cost of halogen bulbs. So I was very excited that I found these on Amazon for such a great price. Unfortunately, all 10 bulbs are exhausted after only two months. In hindsight I think I would have passed on this purchase and invested the money in one LED equivalent...One light is better than no lights. Bummer, I wish this would have worked out.

Rate and Discover Movies