Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eVogues Plus size Deep V-neck Asymmetric Hemline Slimming Sublimation Print Top
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 2, 2012
The design is very pretty and the stylish Asymmetrical cut is perfect for hiding that little muffin top. The sizing is a little off, it may s-t-r-e-t-c-h across a larger bust based on the sizing chart but it will look like those puppies are barely fitting into the top. Not recommended for larger busts unless you order a couple sizes up. The pattern is feminine and the fabric is light and flowing.
on May 27, 2015
I LOVE IT!!
review image
11 comment|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2014
I would highly recommend this one, I read all the comments before I ordered it and I ordered a size up from what I wear and it fits perfectly. It goes with almost anything and its nice and light, def flows. I have a very large chest and it fits very well, ladies, order a size up if u have a larger chest
on March 21, 2014
This shirt is beautiful, it looks even better on, HOWEVER... as a plus sized lady it needs more coverage under the arm but above the bra line. But if you wear a nude bra you can't tell. Just my personal thoughts. ..
on February 26, 2014
Totally my favorite shirt I own! I got a 3x and it fits perfectly, ive got a 38dd chest and it covered my perfectly all while still being sexy! Irs so soft! Im in love with it
on November 29, 2012
This is light and airy. On a cold day you will need a heavy coat with this. Soft and silky feeling it is a little small for big busted women.
on May 25, 2014
I love the look, feel and fit. I am a large lady who is pear shaped. My waist is the same size as my chest so I was a bit concerned I would have the pregnant look going on. NOPE!
this accentuates the upper and the asymmetric length pull attention from the waist to give a more hour-glass look without making the hips look larger. the longer lengths at the bottom are positioned in the perfect place to help give a slimmer look. I wear 18/22 and the 3X fits perfect.
on December 8, 2013
I liked this shirt very much. I like the way the sides of the shirt flair out giving you a slimmer look. I would definitely recommend buyin this shirt.
on July 25, 2014
I really wanted this to work out. It looks beautiful in the pic. If your boobs are bigger than a C, forget this item. It is REALLY low cut in the front and there is NO support or lining. The little sleeves are weird. In the pic, they look like they are wide and sit flat. Enough so to cover a bra strap. They do not sit flat and will not cover an average or normal size bra strap. I don't know how to describe them. Makes it problematic even if you care to wear a cami under it. The sleeve holes are cut deep/low. Any bra or cami you wear will show.The material is a clingy stretch polyester. I assumed it would be a softer flowing material. Feels more like swimsuit material. This seems like it is made for someone who is not tall or even average height. If they used a better material and lined it in the bust area, it might have been tolerable.
on April 29, 2013
I love this top It hides the fat but accentuates the good parts of me! My husband loved it as well!