Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 26, 2013
Very, very long - almost proper tunic length, and this coming from someone who LOVES longer length. The straps lose their elasticity and stretch, so if you're shorter you'll probably have to shorten them like I had to. The rouching at the bust is kind of obnoxious if you have a bigger bust as it doesn't fit correctly, but the black hides it...the other colors do not, so only use those if you just need the length at the bottom. (If you have the same busty problem as I do.) The lace is very soft, does not bind, material is very elastic-y and stretchy. The gray and black are not see-through.
on May 7, 2014
This cami smooths, shapes AND covers bra straps rather nicely with the elastic lace straps!

The sides are ruched, so even my little belly pooch is kind of camouflaged when I wear this alone.

I have a very long waist and I was tired of getting camis that were made for 'regular' sized women. If you are shorter than 5'9", this can actually be stretched down into almost a full (mini-skirt) slip!

I bought this in black and in white so that I can wear them underneath a lot of my 'boho' type flowy shirts this Summer. I wish I owned multiples of these so that when they are in the wash, I would have backups!
on April 27, 2014
The fit is great! the material hugs the body nicely ( much like the pic shows). The cami is LONG goes clean over my rump, I could use it as a makeshift slip if needed. The sides have a 5" zig-zag pattern(NOT shown in pic) for stretch (I think to accommodate the 1 size fits all) its not real attractive. The fabric is durable but thin, I would not wear it alone (as a tank top). Which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars because I was hoping for 1 I could wear both ways if I wanted. The lace is soft but I cant seem to keep the straps up but my bust is only a c+. those of you more blessed shouldn't have a problem with the straps. I ran mine through a regular wash & dry and it held up just fine. I also have the SAME cami in black I do like it better just because it is not as see through and the zig-zags are not as noticeable. I wear them under my shirts as accents. They stay put well so I know if I reach up or bend over I know im not going to show something I didn't want to. I do recommend them.
on April 14, 2014
I usually wear a size 18 and this fits me reasonably well. You can wear it by itself or with a blouse.
on April 26, 2013
I bought this cami in gray and it's a beauty. The color is gorgeous. The lace is wide and soft. It washes like a dream. It has a perfect amount of stretch and fits like a dream. It is very flattering as a layering cami and can be dressed up or down. I wish this ruched cami was offered in other colors; if it were I would buy them all!
on August 13, 2015
Va Va Va Voom!

I have some self confidence issues as a plus sized lady and this top dispelled all of them. I felt like a sexy goddess in this top haha. It's great for a night out on the town. If you wear it in the day time I suggest getting a little black cardigan or something to wear over it. I'm a little old fashioned and like to keep my shoulders covered during the day.

This top got both me AND my husband compliments strangely enough. Lots of men congratulating him for landing such a pretty lady and lots of ladies asking me where I got the top! I'm probably going to end up buying a couple more in case anything happens to the one I've got. I may be addicted to all the positive feedback I get!
on July 23, 2014
Nice, smooth material. Neither too thick or too thin. Nice lace and gathered sides. Some complained about the length but I like the long style. I hate when cami ride up. Great choices in color. Wish there were an option for a non 'V' neckline for under jackets but I'd love to have one of these in every color.
on May 28, 2014
I loved this shirt so much, I bought it in black, pink, and white. This was long but that is what I wanted. It also does a great job of keeping things in place, like bras and my belly without squishing me like spandex would do.
on December 11, 2013
These are my new favorite tanks. They are perfect for me! It's got great length and stretchy material! Love it! I have boughten six already just to keep stocked up on them!
on February 18, 2014
This fits somewhat large, but I still love it. It is very comfortable and it is super cute! Helps with tummy control too