Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eVogues Sheer Crochet Lace Poncho Top
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 6, 2015
After reading through the reviews I decided to get the 2X which is two sizes
larger than normal. It fit as expected and I'm happy with it, but I think I
could have gotten away with buying the 1X and that would have fit as well. For
size reference, I'm 5' tall and weigh 160 lbs. It went past my hips, but I was
hoping it would have hit right at my hips. It covers my butt and crotch area and
hides any flaws. I got the teal color, it's a bright teal not dark and looks
closer to a turquoise to me. Overall I'm happy with the top, it's very pretty
and feminine. Can be worn with a tank, tube top or t shirt in the summer or long
sleeve shirt in the colder months. You will need to wear something under it as
it's very see through, as one might expect with lace and it's also very light
weight. I would buy more colors. I will add a photo, to give people an idea of
what it looks like because there's only one other photo on here. I had to take
it myself so it's not the best.
review image
11 comment| 246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 13, 2015
I am 5'9"/160/36DD and purchased the L in ivory. I am going to exchange for the 1X. In the photo I am trying on the L. It fits fine except it is just a tad tight under the bust and the back of the shirt is about 2" shorter than the front. I think the 1X will fit me better. The ivory color is BEAUTIFUL in person. It is a nice warm toned ivory (with a hint of pink) and much nicer than the photo shows. I might get another color as well. Just love that this top feels like I am only wearing a tank top (zero heat retention) but covers all my problem areas. In the photo, I am wearing a white tank underneath, the garment is completley sheer so you will need a tank underneath it. Hope this review and photo are helpful to your shopping.

*sigh* so I had to edit my original review from 5 stars to 4. I received the XL in Ivory and it is a COMPLETELY different color. The XL is more of a band-aid beige and not near as pretty as the L color (even though both were ordered as "IVORY" -only difference was supposed to be the size). So I will keep the L and wear white spanx under it....because I love the L color so much more. One star removed for inconsistency in product line....other than that, a fantastic shirt.

*update*--ordered a second color "Floral Lace- Off White" in XL. Love that one as well. Looks pure white (not off-white) and length is (sadly) shorter, but still a beautiful shirt.....I'm tempted to order the coral too. :)
review image
0Comment| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2014
Ordered this to match my husband's outfit on elegant night on our cruise. I received lots of compliments and I loved the flow. I wore it over an olive green camisole, and had a scarf with it.
review image
22 comments| 207 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2015
Blouse arrived in a timely matter and in packaged great. Shirt looks awesome and I have received quite a fair amount of compliments. Great with ladies with a bit of a belly to hide. Be warned that you need to buy a tank top or under shirt. It is suppose to be a over shirt. Would highly recommend!
review image
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2013
OK, so I was a little skeptical but boy was I wrong. This shirt is super cute, it's more than just cute. It's very feminine and PRETTY. I ordered a 2x which is pretty much what I wear so it's true to size for me (my bust size is 42D) and I think it hangs perfectly. I am short so it hits just above by rear end which works ok for me. I may just have to break my rule and order a couple of different colors in this shirt :)
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
At a store like Ann Taylor I can usually wear their larger offerings but items are usually a bit snug. And I'm tired of showing muffin top with my simple plain shirts over jeans or leggins. So I am learning to wear plus size. I bought this cover up in ivory after really enjoying another evogue shirt. This item is pretty. However it makes me look a bit like I'm pregnant (picture included), but I imagine that if I had a larger chest that would not be the case. It looks nice from the front. I gave it 4 stars because it is pretty and I used the same day delivery and I received the item at 4:30pm on the day I ordered! Looking in a full length mirror my feeling is that if I saw her I would think she looks nice, if that helps.
review image review image
on May 25, 2013
I received this beautiful lacy top in the largest size it came in. And, it was a bit on the small size. I carry most of my weight on top. And, it just barely fit around my bust thankfully. It reaches me just at hip level, which is fine. However, if your hippy and carry your weight (like most women do) in the hip area, this top won't fit you comfortably. I intend to wash with a mild detergent and let hang to dry.
77 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2013
In the picture, it almost looks like this top has two layers so you can wear it on its own; this is not the case, as other reviews have said. Still, it is a gorgeous top, and extremely flattering. It lays perfectly on me, and with a cami underneath it is perfect.
on August 21, 2013
I read the reviews on this item before ordering, and based on those I was expecting this shirt to be on the tighter side. I ordered a 1x, and it is actually a little too big. I normally where a L/XL in shirts when I go shopping at places like NY&CO, Kohls and JCPenney and anywhere from a 12 to a 16 depending on the designer. That being said, this shirt does not look bad at all although it's a tad too large. As described in other reviews, lace is soft and flowy, very feminine and sexy. Also, the design of the shirt is poncho-like; however, there are side seams. Excited about wearing this shirt!
on September 9, 2015
The shirt runs large.
I was surprised to see how many reviews say it runs small. I had to order it for a wedding that I am in. It's a western theme. Jeans, boots and this top. It fits me like a circus tent. I was shocked. I ordered the medium and its HUGE. In kind of freaking out because they don't offer it in a small or extra small(even better) and I have to wear it in a wedding. I normally wear a medium. This shirt is so off the mark as far as sizes go. I don't know what to do. What on Earth would it not come in smaller sizes?
It's a VERY billowing, flowing type cut. I will have to see if I can have it taken in. When it's that big, it's just not flattering or femine at all. Go for a smaller size than you normally do. TRUST ME. See pictures attached. Just so you know, I'm a 34 D bra size. This shirt when not falling off of me makes me look completely flat. That is how HUGE it is??! Mind boggling.
review image review image