5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing
Very sexy and cute. Strong fabric and good construction, also has a steady zipper. I usually wear an women's XL and since this is a Jr. Plus I got a 3X and it fits perfectly. I hope this helps others determine the right size
Published on October 4, 2012 by Jenae Nielson

3.0 out of 5 stars So cute, BUT.......
Yet again, this is a JUNIOR plus jacket. Junior plus and Women's plus are VERY different. The return went well though.
Published 10 months ago by Tesha B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, October 4, 2012
This review is from: eVogues Plus Size Lace Zipper Front Hoodie Top Black (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Order a couple sizes up!, February 27, 2013
Amberlynn (pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I have had my eye on this for awhile and decided to finally get one, after reading some of the reviews on it and seeing that most think that it runs small, I didn't want to take any chances so I ordered 2 sizes up and it fits perfect! Its a little on the longer side but thats how I actually prefer my tops so this is absolutely perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been dreaming of this jacket!, November 4, 2012
Seriously I have, once I found it I knew I had to buy it. I love this jacket and its so durable while being delicate. if youre a 1x in womens then youre a 3xl in jrs :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft lace, September 30, 2013
I love it, you think lace and you think hard materal. It is very soft but it runs very small. i wear a 2x and had to return it and got a 4X but it was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars super cute!!, December 16, 2012
love it, fits perfect! glad i ordered it a little bigger, recieved it quick too. sexy and versitile, cant wait to wear it out on the town.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sassy, October 8, 2013
Love the jacket super cute I usually wear a size XL but like other reviews I ordered two sizes so I got the 3XL instead I'm not sure what to wear under the jacket but I'm sure I can fine something but it is super adorable

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 6, 2013
Please, please, PLEASE remember that this is a Junior, and still ran a bit small. I'm a woman's XL, and the 3X in this is still a bit tight. It's absolutely beautiful though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful hoodie, June 23, 2013
Fits snug but I received so many compliments! Love it! I want this item in more colors! Please! That's how much I like it and how many compliments I've received .

4.0 out of 5 stars Long length, January 26, 2014
dr_schreaber (Aurora, CO USA) - See all my reviews
I'm a size 20 in women's, and I was mainly worried about this fitting around my upper arms, but the thing I should have been considering is the length of this hoddie - it comes down almost over your hips, which is great if you have hips that aren't 60" around, like me! Good thing this is 10% spandex, so it stretches just enough, but I'm a little worried about it tearing because it seems so delicate. Definitely won't be machine-washing this! but it does look really great, fits everywhere else perfectly, and is surprisingly warm for being so thin and full of holes, so I'm overall pleased with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Plus-sized ladies not sure how this might fit? Check it out., February 20, 2014
Alright, I read every single review for this thing before I ordered it. I'm 5'9", I wear maybe a size 18. I was worried about it being way too tight or, alternatively, way too loose. But after reading what some other people had to say, I went ahead with the 4X and it fits perfectly. It isn't so tight that I want to die or am concerned about the material tearing, but it isn't so loose as to be a weird, shapeless bag. It fits comfortably absolutely everywhere, including the shoulders and arms (which I was worried about), and there is even a nice fitted thing going on at the waist to accent that I am, in fact, a lady. The length is wonderful too, reaching just to the hips. The material is definitely delicate, just like the other reviews said, but is anyone expecting this LACE hoodie to be anything but? The zipper isn't awful, but the only thing I do wish was different was maybe some sort of fabric present to lay over the zipper so that it wasnt exposed all the way down. Otherwise, this was a great purchase.

eVogues Plus Size Lace Zipper Front Hoodie Top Black