5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
I really like this cream! I use it just as told and it has been working wonders. I've used many anti-aging creams in the past and they never seemed to do anything. To be honest I had my doubts about this product, but I read about the use of this product combination with a Vitamin C serum, and now I'm seeing legitimate results.

Prior to finding out about this...
Published 10 months ago by asmi

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive facial cream
Published 15 months ago by T. Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, February 13, 2014
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)

Prior to finding out about this trick, I would just waste all my money. This cream is a great price and actually works when you pair it with a Vitamin C like this. The trick is actually quite simple. You'll notice that when applying the EB5 cream, it is actually quite thick and leaves a residue on your face. This makes its very inappropriate for use during the day, especially if you need to (or want to) wear make-up. However, if you only use this at night, and then use the Vitamin C during the day, you'll get the benefits of both with no issues. The Vitamin C serum is very light on your face, so it's appropriate for use with make-up or sunscreen. The EB5 cream is thicker, and great for application during the night. Using both leaves my skin super soft all day! I would recommend it to anyone. I told my friends about this combo and they were as shocked as I was when they saw the results.

I've been using this cream for a little over a month and I couldn't be happier. Being a mother of toddlers, I have a lot on my plate and it definitely showed my skin. With this, my skin is smoother with less wrinkles, while it is extremely soft. It seems like it even has a glow. It does not dry my skin out or make it too oily. Its great under make up. I will for sure continue to use to cream for the long term. I'm so glad I tried this product!

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive facial cream, September 19, 2013
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)
I am middle-aged mother of two with enough wrinkles and lines on my face to prove it fives times over! I tried this cream after reading the reviews even though it seemed pretty expensive to me. I used it for about a month (still have some left so it lasts a long time, thats a plus!) and I didn't have a negative experience like some of the other reviewers had shared. However, I didn't really notice any huge difference either so for me, its kind of a middle of the road product; not great but not terrible. For the price, I'm afraid it was not worth it in my book.

A female friend recommended the good n natural brand of their vitiman a cream (Retinol Cream (Vitamin A) - 2 oz. + FREE St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer Gift Set) and I have been using it ever since. Besides it being half the price and making my skin look and feel like I hoped this other cream would, they give you this tea tree blemish stick for free which is the coolest thing in the world if you ever get pimples or blemishes of any kind. Amazon is the coolest invention since peanut butter and jelly, you just need to search a little for the best deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S OK...., August 31, 2013
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)
The face cream is ok. The main thing I'm not happy with is how much I paid for it, compared to some other's that I have purchased. The cream is quite thick, which is ok for a night cream, but to me it's to thick to wear under make-up. I wouldn't purchase it again, mainly because of the price. You ladies are going to laugh, but....I love the face cream I buy at the dollar store...called Oil of Beauty. That stuff is awesome, and the perfect consistency for under make-up

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, September 14, 2013
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)
I have been using this for years and I am 87 and believe me my skin does not look like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for dry skin!, September 13, 2013
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)
Great product. This is the only cream that can moisturize my dry skin. I've used it for years and love it !

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware -- potential Toxic Ingredients, August 26, 2011
Madam Adam (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)
The positive reviews of this cream seduced me to try it, but I would have liked to have seen the ingredients. Upon receipt of this cream, I saw the ingredients included triethanolamine (TEA) and methyl- and propyl-parabens, easily investigated on the web by Googling the names. These ingredients have been identified in research as potential carcinogens. The TEA mimics estrogen, and thus, may also be a teratogen and mess up developing (embryonic) systems. Furthermore, mineral oil is one of the major ingredients of this rather expensive cream. So, back it goes! Mothers and grandmothers may have thought well of this cream, but they did not have the science then as we do now. I feel that the manufacturer's lack of disclosing the ingredients on the website is an attempt to deceive unaware buyers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Snake Oil, April 16, 2012
Jim M (Breckenridge, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)
I used the two jars religiously and saw no difference in my skin. Waste of money. It was expensive for no reason. I took before and after photos and there was simply no difference,

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WRINKLE CREAM, August 15, 2013
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)
This was a gift for my mother. She has used it for years and is now 84 years old and has beautiful skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cream!, September 11, 2013
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)
This cream is really good, I tried some creams in my life some expensive but eb5 is very good for that price, leave a softness in the skin and improvement that you can see in few weeks or even days...

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is not bad, July 14, 2013
This review is from: eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces) (Health and Beauty)
I think it is ok, but I don't like its smell. I smell like I did not wash my face :). As for quality, it is like a lotion, don't know what it can do to my skin...

eb5 Facial Cream (4 Ounces)
$39.50 $35.99