Customer Discussions > Xbox Core Console USM forum

ebay PS3 or xbox offer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2007 2:17:56 PM PST
Erik B says:
the new assassin's creed ads i saw during It's always Sunny in Philadelphia last week got me psyched to get back into gaming...my PS2 has been collecting dust but if i get back into it i'd like to still be able to play my PS2 games which is why i'm leaning toward a PS3

but i've been looking at the prices and it's a lot of dough to shell out just so i can mainly play assassin's creed...so i was looking on ebay to see if i could get a better price and found this listing that seemed way cheap...turned out the listing was really to promote a referral link for an advertising service
http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4329885

basically you sign up and take one of the advertisers offers, then if you can get 10 or 12 more people to take offers you earn enough credit to get a brand new PS3 system...i looked into it and it seems pretty legit...some of the offers are free trials and you can just cancel in a couple weeks anyway so you spend ZERO $$$...just a couple minutes of effort canceling the offer...i chose stamps.com and will cancel in 3 weeks

i think if i play it right, i'll save a good $400...too bad you can only do it once ;)
http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4329885

and based on the testimonials i think you can participate and get a free 360 as an option...but i didn't really investigate

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2007 3:23:40 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 15, 2007 10:46:17 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2007 3:27:17 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 15, 2007 10:46:17 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2007 3:05:59 AM PST
HSK says:
reported
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2007
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox Core Console USM
Xbox Core Console USM by Microsoft (Xbox)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (356)