4.0 out of 5 stars Good Make up case
Great portable make up case- easy to clean out. Wish it was a little better quality though. Great for purses or at your desk make up supplies.
Published 21 months ago by Shelby M Orndoff

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really durable
Published 13 months ago by M. Seino

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Make up case, December 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 17, 2012
It's Eco-friendly and functional! I love the brush holder straps on the lid. And the smaller pouch fits perfectly inside or you can use it on your own. It says pretty clean despite the white lining! I highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The black & cream tuxedo stripe looks horrible!, January 9, 2014
I wanted to order this for a long time before I did and I'm so disappointed with what I got. It looks nothing like the picture and it's poorly made. The bag is matte, the stitching is thick and ugly, and there are loose threads every where. Mine came crushed with large deep creases all over the sides and corners and it's not shipping damage because it came in a big box with other items and lots of bubble wrap. The cream stripes that look white in the picture are the ugliest shade of creamish-grey and look dirty, it's one of the worst things about the bag. The black stripes aren't that bad but are faded in some spots. I do like the size and the inside isn't bad. The smaller bag that comes with is a nice bonus except it has the same ugly pattern and stitching. The brush holding elastic bands hold my biggest brush and are stitched into five sections which you can't see in the picture. Maybe I just got a defective one because it looks so bad. I was thinking about exchanging it for the sage green one but I definitely don't trust their product pictures anymore and as of now it's being returned.

UPDATE: I did end up purchasing the sage green bird on a wire pattern and it's really cute and more neatly constructed. The green is a little darker than the picture and it costs about $8 more than the tuxedo stripe pattern but I really like this one and I will be keeping it. I'll be giving a separate review for the sage green bird on a wire brush box if you want to check it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars eco beauty pak (tuxedo stripe), October 5, 2013
This is the best thing for my makeup. I always kept my makeup in a drawer, but now I can find everything I need in these two bags, again it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really durable, July 28, 2013
I love the idea of sustainable products and the design is great. The extra of having compartments for brushes and smaller items is well thought out too. However, after using the large bag for one trip (1 week at the same hotel), the mesh pocket is already falling apart. I've been using the small makeup bag for daily use in my work purse and the bottoms are breaking apart after three months. Sad it didn't really work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, January 9, 2013
I love this! Besides Lauren Conrad being one of my favorite designers, I love that she came up with the idea to reuse items to make this beauty bag! The stripe print is very me and perfect for my needs while traveling and at home.

Rate and Discover Movies