Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EeBoo Paper Doll Game
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on September 7, 2008
My 7 year old granddaughter and I love this game- it's a simple game but not so simple that we finished too quickly (even for me, figuring out which pieces are shoes and which are hats by feel alone is tricky). The pieces are sturdy and the artwork is adorable. Our only complaint was that we couldn't actually play with the dolls- I think we'll use some FunTak next time, to stick the pieces on the dolls.
This is another nice product from the Eeboo company, brainchild of children's book author, Melissa Sweet. This is a paper doll set with a twist - literally - as up to five players can sit down together and spin a wheel to pick out clothes for five large, durable paper-doll girls. The wheel points to several categories of clothes and accessories -- hats, shoes, tops, bottoms, bags and "hobbies." The rules are simple: the first one to get dressed with one item from each category, wins. It's mildly disappointing that none of the hobbies include sports, but other than that, this is a great game - very simple and just right for very young players who are new to the rules of board games and such. The dolls and accessories are made out of fairly tough, die-cut cardboard, with artwork by children's book illustrator Lizzy Rockwell (whose work I love!) and includes a cheerful cast of multicultural pre-teen girls. Little girls (and some little boys) will love this game -- parents, too, since it's easy to play and goes by pretty quickly. When it's time for the adults to go back to their grown-up business, it's also a fun dress-up game just by itself. Recommended! (ReadThatAgain children's book reviews)
on November 25, 2012
What a cute and simple game. The dolls and clothing are made of hard cardboard but very nicely made. Basically the game is very simple. Each player chooses a doll and the the game begins. You spin the spinner and begin to dress your doll. If you spin hat and you have already dressed your doll in a hat you can trade that hat in for another one. There is also a spot where you have to turn in a piece of clothing if you land on it. The first one to dress her doll wins. It is a simple and fun game. EeBoo has another winner !!!
on March 4, 2013
My 5 year old grand-daughter was quickly bored with the game. She was not interested in playing it again. The dolls and clothing are beautifully created BUT the game is not challenging or compelling.
For any young child who is new to board games and/or paper dolls, this Paper Doll Game is a natural to begin learning both.

Have fun taking turns in game play that ultimately gets your doll dressed with one component of her outfit at a time! How cute is this?

This is a very fun idea and the game pieces and dolls are adorable.
on April 4, 2013
My friend's daughter introduced me to this fun game. I was very happy to see that it was offered on Amazon and ordered this and the other varieties of the original to play with my granddaughter. She loves it and we have great fun together. The box was in perfect shape and arrived very quickly.
on July 10, 2010
You should take my word that EVERY 3 year old girl should have this game. Or, it's the world's best gift to give. It's endless fun for my daughter and not mindnumbing for adults. But the best part is that she's happy whether she's playing this game with me, her stuffed animals or herself! Just be careful not to lose pieces, we keep misplacing the hats!
on January 14, 2008
I love all things eBoo and this game is no exception. The pictures are gorgeous as always and the game is very durable. Will be enjoyed many, many times.
on July 21, 2007
My 4 year old and I played this game twice. She really enjoyed it. It's easy and fun to dress the dolls. It would be better if there was little velcro dots so the clothes did not fall off. The paper dolls themselves seemed sturdy but first time out one was bent. In terms of educational value this toy is more a patience, taking turns game than a teaching game as the concepts are pretty easy. It did have a good idea to use the spinner to encourage a child who does not want to get dressed to do so, which I thought was a cute idea (if you have the time for that kind of thing.)
on February 25, 2012
My kids love this game. I think it is good quality, durable and the artwork is charming. We give it as a gift often and I'm always surprised how big of a hit it is considering it is so simple.