5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, high quality!
Published on October 13, 2009 by Alejandra F. Barrientos

3.0 out of 5 stars This is okay
I wish I would have looked at a few others, but this is okay. You hang it 24" from the floor and it is a 3 piece (not separate, but still three pieces) chart. It comes with some stickers like "I am 2 today"... and so on. It is pretty and durable.
Published 23 months ago by Erin C

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, high quality!, October 13, 2009
This review is from: eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart (Toy)
I have ordered 3 different eeboo growth charts...first, the price is reasonable. second, the cutest illustration and design...feminine without being OVERLY feminine. third, love the durablitity-sturdy, board made out of 90% recycled board and soy ink. Although the latter is not extremely important it is definately a bonus since we try to be as eco conscious as possible! The delivery was quick and the shipping was free...love eeboo products and fat brain!

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, decorative, will be a keepsake!, May 7, 2009
This review is from: eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart (Toy)
Very nice quality, bright beautiful colors, we will use this to measure my daughter's growth and as a keepsake.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much cuter than pictured, May 15, 2013
This review is from: eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart (Toy)
I love eeBoo brand grow charts, they have become my new go-to baby gift for my friends. This one is much more cute than in the picture

5.0 out of 5 stars Growth Chart, March 3, 2014
This review is from: eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart (Toy)
This is perfect and super cute. I love it. I really, really love the fact that you can move it all around the house, if you want. I like that it comes with stickers, a nice box to keep it for years later and is very well made. Once my daughter outgrows this, I will put it back in the nice box it came with and let her have it as a keepsake. It would be perfect to hang up once she has children of her own. Its very well made too. Im super impressed and will be ordering one for my son!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, True to Measurements, August 22, 2013
This review is from: eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart (Toy)
This growth chart is very cute and I have found it to be true to measurements. It starts 2 feet from the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, May 10, 2013
This review is from: eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart (Toy)
This is a nice chart. It is on sturdy, thick cardboard that folds nicely for storage. It comes with stickers to apply to the chart to mark milestones. The colors are bright and the image is very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, March 22, 2013
This review is from: eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart (Toy)
Pictures do not do it justice. Very cute product! Great for a gift as well. Came in a hard box.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is okay, January 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable and durable, January 15, 2013
This review is from: eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart (Toy)
I have a very active two year old who loves to pull pretty things off the wall. She has yet to tear this or pull it down. It is printed on a sturdy hard board that folds in three. I love the design...its feminine but not overly "princess."

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, December 6, 2012
This review is from: eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart (Toy)
We like it! Its girly, cute and does its job. I like that its sturdy and the stickers were an added bonus. I would say its a little pricey but i didnt see many cheaper ones so maybe thats the range these go for.

eeBoo Hot Pink Flower Growth Chart