5.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively Simple but Very Fun & Educational
Published on January 27, 2010 by R. Rathmill

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Fun - but not Durable
Published on May 15, 2012 by Kate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively Simple but Very Fun & Educational, January 27, 2010
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
My 14-month-old loves these nesting blocks. Taking them apart, stacking them into a tower and -- the best -- knocking the tower down. He stands on the largest block to get a better view of the world and it's still in great shape. He did decide to chew on the smallest block and, since it's cardboard and paper, it quickly became a wet mess and had to be tossed. But the rest of the blocks are still going strong. He has yet to get anything out of the letters/numbers printed on them -- just not there yet. But the motor skill development needed to stack them and put things in and out is great. Totally worth it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Fun - but not Durable, May 15, 2012
Kate (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
These blocks have great illustrations to interest (and maybe even teach) a toddler... numbers, letters, colors and animals. My daughter struggled a little bit with the "nesting" aspect since that means you can't stack a bigger block on top of a smaller block - but it wasn't too much of a hindrance and it did mean that she was able to put them inside each other as well.

The reason I haven't given this a higher rating is due to the price combined with the block construction. The blocks are of a somewhat pliable cardboard covered with glossy paper - neither of which material is super for standing up to an energetic 2 year old.

It makes a really attractive toy and gift... but I have my doubts to extended durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 7, 2010
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
I love this nesting tower and so does my son! It's colorful and fun to knock over! He's 11 months so the abc's will come in hand a little later. Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Learning Tool, April 8, 2011
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
I think this is a great set for teaching children numbers and letters. They're made of cardboard, are brightly colored, and easily nest within each other. My son is too young to learn his ABC's or numbers (8 months old), but he still loves playing with them. I especially like the bright colors. I'm not a fan of pastels, and have never used them in anything to decorate or buy my son, so these were perfect. Although I really like the eeBoo blocks, there are a few things I wish were a little different. The first being that some blocks have a letter on 1/4 of the block, and the coinciding word and picture describing the word on another 1/4 (i.e. "A" is on one side, Airplane with a picture of an airplane on another); some blocks have the letter AND word and picture on 1/4 (i.e. on the same side is "X" AND the word xylophone with a picture). I don't know why it's not consistent on all of the blocks. I think they should've either created more blocks, or simply had the numbers in a different set. Definitely not a deal breaker, but one of those situations that is just odd. I still think these blocks are better than most I've seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Uses, December 19, 2009
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
My 17 month old loves to stack these, knock them down, use them as buckets and wear the larger as a hat. This keeps him entertained for hours. He also will make the sound of each animal and is beginning to say the names of animals. Many uses, colorful illustrations and solid construction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stacking Carboard Boxes, June 14, 2014
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
I've bought many sets of cardboard stacking boxes as it is one of my favorite toys to give. I'm a nanny and former i/tod teacher. This is visually a lovely set, nice bright graphics on shiny finished paper-but I believe it is not coated making it marginally less durable than other sets I've bought. I think the paper could have been a tad heavier, but it is a good quality set worthy the cost. My current 10 month old is very happy with it and busily chewing the corners off it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, December 9, 2013
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
Bought these for my grandson (who's now 15 months) last Christmas. He started playing with them as soon as he began sitting up by himself and gnawed the smallest 3 blocks. My advice is to supervise so the baby doesn't eat them. My grandson loves to knock 'em down after I've built them up and is starting to try to nest them and build on his own. He is very interested in the animals and objects pictured on them and he likes to do some of the animal noises as he looks at each one. I think this is a classic toy that will always give kids and their caregivers fun. I anticipate that Joey will want to play with them for many more months.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TOY!!!!, November 22, 2013
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
My auntie bought this for my kids around 2005. My daughter was about 3 and my son 1. They LOVED them. I bought it for my friend who has a 2 year old and a six month old… Can't wait to see pictures of them enjoying it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most entertaining toy for my 1-year old!, July 8, 2013
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
My 1 year old girl entertains herself the longest with this toy. SHe loves putting the boxes inside each other, as well as putting her other small toys in the boxes. The words & drawings on the outside are great for play & education too. She likes watching us stack the boxes, and older kids like knocking them down! I'm sure when she's older she'll like stacking them too. I bought this for a friend who's expecting her second child, to help her older child entertain himself while she deals with the new baby. We don't have any other toys that hold her attention like this one! She liked it before she started crawling, and even know that she is obsessed with crawling & cruising, she still loves to settle down every now & then and play with this toy. If I had to bring one toy on a trip, it would be this one - it also takes up very little space when stacked for the amount of toy you get! It's heavy-duty cardboard, so if your LO is a bit bitter then it might look beat up quickly. But the one that we got was a hand-me-down and it was still in good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational, June 23, 2013
This review is from: eeBoo tot Tower Alphabet & Numbers (Toy)
This item is great for kids. It keeps them entertained for a good 45 min. Its made out of cardboard so kids should not stand on the box or it will break. Overall it is a good toy for toddlers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›