Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: elago E5 In-Ear Noise-Reducing Earphones with Superior Comfort (Compatible iPhone 4, 1G/3GS; Control-Talk with Built In Microphone)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 30, 2010
Needed a headset with mic for my iphone. Had a pair of JVC Marsh-mellow w/out mic. Used the ear foam from them on these. Fits much better. Had issue with the earpiece from elago's. The mic works great, sound is okay. You get what you pay for.
on January 16, 2011
work fine work some time then one of the sides stopped working, I would recommend buying the Apple in-ear headphones they are amazing and are compatible with the iphone unlike the elago even though this ones say they are.
on December 8, 2010
good buy for the good price. connector is not really high quaility so it does not work with some cellphone, it creates huge statics
and when I use a bose headphone, the static is non-existence.
on January 12, 2011
Bought two of these for my husband and myself. Have had for about 6 months and no problem with them. Sound quality is very good. In fact buying another pair to replace one that is lost.
on September 27, 2010
nice, comfortable ear pieces, but the cord is entirely too long -- 5' or more. work well w/ iphone 4, pretty good sound quality and seems to be good mic quality.
on May 30, 2013
They wear out after a few months of hard use but are cheap enough to throw away.

Decent sound, blocks out most wind noise.
on October 31, 2010
Audible clicking sound through both the earphone speakers as soon as they are plugged. Removed plug and reinserted. No change. Will not buy this brand again.
Due to my own slow response to return them, I waited a day too long. Remember to return item within 30 days, if you wish to get fully reimbursed and and free shipping back to Amazon.
on November 23, 2010
I don't have a lot to say but that the earphones are just fine but the mic is awful. I have to hold it up to my mouth for people to hear me and it totally defeats the handsfree purpose. It's positioned pretty close to my mouth as it is, so it's gotta be a pretty god awful microphone.
on November 18, 2010
The sound quality was less then fair but were functional, the mic seemed to work fine with an iPhone 3G. My left side earbud ceased working after about 2 months despite being treated with great care. Very disappointed in the manufacturing quality.
on November 2, 2010
I purchased these earphones to have a handsfree headset for my iphone 3G. For the price, it works great. The sound quality is average and the noise isolation is so-so (I think these are a hybrid of earbuds and in-ear phones as I haven't been able to get a tight seal with the earpieces). When on a call, the other person sounds a bit more muffled than if you're holding the phone up to your ear, but it is still acceptable. The mic works and the music controls work on the remote. This is all I really asked for in a $25 purchase, so I am pleased.

See 1 answered question