5.0 out of 5 stars <3
Published on March 16, 2012 by bakerboi

3.0 out of 5 stars A very fine slim case, but you will be gambling if you drop.
Published 21 months ago by Jonathan Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, March 16, 2012
This review is from: elago G4 Slim Fit Case for at&t, International Galaxy Note - White - ECO PACK (Wireless Phone Accessory)
LOVE this case! so grateful for all the reviews on here because they really helped with my purchase! I never review items but i had to review this one. I've had 3 other cases for the Samsung Note and none compares to this one. IF you are on the fence trust me BUY IT! fits perfectly as if it were made by samsung i tried for a second to remove it and gave up.. seems a little tough to remove but i'm not worried about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slim case, perfect fit!, March 5, 2012
I'm not sure what others are talking about in regard to this case being a tight fit and hard to install. This case is very pliable and slipped right over the phone with no pushing on it whatsoever. It's a perfect fit, although it does leave the top and bottom of the phone unprotected. This case adds no bulk to the phone and has a very nice grip to it. I can't recommend this case enough, great price, and arrived quickly. Do not be afraid to purchase this case, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, March 12, 2012
I have been looking for cases for this beast of a device since the day it came out. I bought a Speck case from at&t to protect it until I found something less... Big. This case adds just enough protection for your peace of mind without adding unnecessary bulk to an already massive phone. It's also a great match as far as color and finish goes. I LOVE the way the Galaxy Note looks without any protection and this is by far the closest I could get to it while still keeping it protected from bumps and scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CASE EVER!!!, March 3, 2012
So I was a bit concerned when I bought this case because of the bad review about it being hard to install. BUT don't listen to it. The case fits wonderfully. I almost bought a case from the AT&T store but it made this very thin phone very bulky. So when I got this and snapped it on I was very impressed with how slim it kept the phone. Most people don't realize I have a case on my phone. It protects the edges fairly well (oddly one of the top corners is a bit cut out, not sure why but it does show up in their pictures). I bought the new Samsung charging base and my phone still works on it with the case on. Color matches great (but it is White matching White so whats to screw up). Also I got tired of snapping the back panel on and off my phone to pull the battery or change SD cards, so I just took it off and this case fits so well everything stays in place. I can't believe I had never heard of these people before because I truly like their product.

UPDATE: Found a flaw. The upper right corner that has that cut-out in it, if you take the case off multiple times that corner breaks. Looks like to prevent it you have to pry it off from the other side. Case still works it just doesn't fit as snug as before. Just wish it had lasted longer than 1 month.

3.0 out of 5 stars A very fine slim case, but you will be gambling if you drop., September 29, 2012
The case fits perfectly and looks very nice without adding much weight. I bought this case because I wanted some protection without bulk while making the phone look nice. It is easy to remove by just working a corner at a time. You will get the hang of it. The upper right corner is fragile and broke on me, but that didn't bother me at all because the piece is still together, there is just a crack separating it which is barely visible. All buttons and jacks are easily accessible and the feel of the case is perfect. It gives a nice grip while still being able to slip in and out of your pockets.

The case is awesome except when you drop it! I've dropped only a couple times. First time, the case did its job because it landed mainly on the back. Second time, I dropped it while getting into my car. About a 2 foot drop onto cement. It didn't destroy the phone. It, however, clearly does not protect the whole phone and I got some nasty scratches on the bottom end of it including a little nick on the bottom edge of the screen. The phone of course is still fully functional. I wonder how bad it would have been if the drop had been higher though.

I have decided not to use this case anymore because I do not feel it offers full protection. For peace of mind, I went back to using my leather case which covers the entire phone. It adds the bulk back, but for now it gives complete protection.

Moral of the story: If you want complete protection, this is not for you. If you want a very nice, slim case that gives partial protection, then this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Like A Glove On AT&T Note, February 29, 2012
This case fits like a glove on my AT&T Note. Buy a screen protector with this as well, because this case does offer any front protection (and it shouldn't either as the entire front is the screen!). The case has perfectly aligned holes for the different ports. It is a hard shell, but does not add significant bulk to the phone. Overall, I am EXTREMELY pleased with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and fits well, May 28, 2012
I've had this case for almost 2 weeks now and it appears to be very sturdy. I bought the white case to go with my white Note. It has not discolored and it hardly adds any bulk to the phone. In fact, I forget it's on there. All the ports are accessible and it barely raises it above the table when placed face-down.

It's a hard plastic shell that the phone snaps into and it stays on tight. I would think the phone would survive a drop, but if you're looking for total protection, I'd get something thicker/more rugged. Overall I would recommend it. I'm very happy with it and it slides in/out of my pockets easily. You really won't know it's on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, July 5, 2012
I've had this case since March of 2012 and so far so good. I haven't actually dropped my phone yet so I can't say how much protection it has from a fall but I can say that it protects my phone from scratches and that sort of stuff. The only complaint I have for it is that you can start to see the scratches on certain points of the Elago case. Right on the back, on the corner-ish sides. But I guess that's what happens if you're always laying your phone down on a table or something. As for the looks go, I like it. The white matches my phone perfectly, it's not off white or anything it doesn't add much bulk to the phone and it isn't that hard to take off like some people are saying. I recommend this case, it's stylish but if you're looking for something to protect your phone from a hard fall then I suggest a otterbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yessssssss. This fits perrrrrfect. Totally worth the $$., May 17, 2012
This is my third case for the phone. The boxwave sucked, speck case was good but wanted white. This case looks GREAT. FITS PERFECT. Great case.

5.0 out of 5 stars elago G4 Slim Fit Case for at&t, International Galaxy Note - White - ECO PACK, March 2, 2012
Very high quality @ very good price. Also, made in Korea. Case is a bit too tight as girls may break their finger nails.

Rate and Discover Movies