Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
asked by A. Lundy on March 2, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I bought two of this item over a month ago with two identical Kingston 16GB Micro SD cards. One works fine and the other disconnect/reconnects every couple of minutes, similar to yours. I checked the micro SD cards, and they both work fine in the working Elago nano. So i wonder if it's luck of the draw or if this a constant issue with some of these units.
Lawrence Botto answered on March 29, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I received this (black) yesterday and have the same issue. It disconnects and reconnects every a minute or so. I test it with two computers (one desktop and one laptop, both with windows 7) and also tried with two different micro sd cards (sandisk 1GB and sandisk 16GB). I guess mine is defective. I'm going to return it and get another one.
JINYONG YOO answered on April 20, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same problem, I thought it was my memory card but then I tried the card in another reader, No problems. The elego disconnects and reconnects.

I ran the crystal benchmark on 2 of my microsdhc cards. Much higher read speeds on the same cards in comparison to my other readers. I was surprised that the small file write scores showed that the Elgo reader was somewhat slower. Of course, it also disconnected and reconnected a couple of times.
Oliver answered on June 3, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Apr 20, 2011 2:26:09 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product