4.0 out of 5 stars what I expected
I ordered these 2 glasses and another brand, and these were far better quality and actually fit on an adult head. The nose is rubbery and more life like. If you're gonna order any of these from Amazon these are the ones to get for an adult. The mustache and eyebrows were all attached too.
Published 28 days ago by Amber D. Atkinson

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap party favor not item pictured
Published on November 1, 2009 by Editorreid

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap party favor not item pictured, November 1, 2009
I was looking for a higher quality pair of groucho glasses than the ones you can find at any Wal-mart. I was duped by the picture. I did a little research before purchasing and the ones pictctured are the higher quality glasses with lenses and larger mustache. Also, they are larger frames to fit an adult's head. What I received was a cheap party favor for children. The glasses are not even the same shape. The mustache is small and not full like the one pictured. I'm glad what I bought from them only cost me $10. Which is still a huge rip off considering it would have cost me $2 anywhere else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Groucho Glasses, November 8, 2011
These glasses are very poor quality. I bought 7 for an office event and there was something wrong with 6 of them. The eyebrows and mustache had fallen off some of them, one had a broken earpiece and the earpiece broke on another when the associate tried to put them on. I was very upset and complained right away to the vendor. Although they could not do anything about the quality of the product they were very responsive and committed to a full refund. So high marks for customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars what I expected, February 3, 2015
This review is from: Groucho Glasses (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 10, 2014
This review is from: Groucho Glasses (Toy)
The glasses were perfect-I almost didn't recognize myself in photos

Groucho Glasses