5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as can be
Cutest hat for a one year old. My son wore it at his first party and it was super cute. Almost didn't get it but so glad I did!
Published 24 months ago by Jessica

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but SMALL
Ordered this for my 20 month old son to wear at my daughter's dr. seuss themed bday party. My son is big for his age, but at only 20 months thought he'd still qualify for a toddler fit. I was wrong. This runs really small, so if your child is bigger than average, you probably want to order the child size hat instead.
Published on May 12, 2012 by JMGJAX

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but SMALL, May 12, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY VERY SMALL!!!, March 20, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I can't see how this would fit on a toddler. It did not fit my two year old's head at all. Please reconsider if you are putting it on anything other than an infant or stuffed toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as can be, February 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's birthday hat., June 26, 2011
I got this hat for my son't first birthday. He looked awesome in it! Super cute and makes great decoration in his Dr. Seuss nursery!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty small and thin, July 21, 2014
This review is from: elope Toddler Cat In The Hat Fleece (Apparel)
My daughter wanted a Cat in the Hat party for her 3rd birthday, so we got her this hat. She is small for her age, but this hat was still quite tight on her head. It also was pretty thin and flimsy. It seems like it's made out of washcloth type material, so it doesn't stand up on it's on, which was frustrating for my daughter. The stitching is high quality and this would be SUPER adorable on a 1 year old, but anyone older than that and it's gonna be a tight squeeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st birthday party theme, February 20, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The hat was great!! I was thinking my one year old would not keep on for the party but he loved it. If it fell off he would look at you to put back on.
The hat says not intended for children under 3, but it was super soft and sat on top of his head and did not slide down.
I recommend this hat to anyone for a bday theme or costume. It was perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat small and floppy, July 7, 2014
Cute hat but somewhat small around the rim so it was tight on my toddlers head. It was also floppy. It did not stand up at all. It just flopped over and therefore did not resemble the Cat in the Hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this hat, June 26, 2014
CP (San Diego) - See all my reviews
Very happy with the hat. It fits perfectly on my soon to be one year old. Would recommend this hat to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, June 19, 2014
The hat fit my 11 month old son's head perfectly and has the authentic Dr. Seuss style. It was a great prop for his first birthday photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars greatest, most affordable Dr. Seuss merchandise, June 4, 2014
My little guy LOVES this hat! He runs around wearing it saying Cat Hat! Cat Hat! And strangers light up when they see him wearing it out.

elope Toddler Cat In The Hat Fleece