Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 23, 2010
* El comentario en Español esta mas abajo :-)

I own the two versions Spanish and English of this book. I found disappointing that the Spanish version doesn't have the photographs and illustrations that the English one has. As they really help illustrate what he is talking about, my favorite pic is the one with the Rottweilers and German Shepards resting together but in groups! That really puts in perspective what he is talking about, so is a great loss not to have this visual in the book. I bought it for my mom as is easier for her to read in Spanish... As far as the other review about the poor translation, I don't know... After seeing the man speaking and thinking in English is kind of silly to read him in Spanish, but that goes for ANY book and ANY author, translations are never as good as the originals...
If the book had the illustrations I would have given 5 stars.

Tengo las dos versiones del libro, Ingles y Español. Fue una decepción que el libro en Español no tenga las ilustraciones del equivalente en Ingles, porque ellas realmente ayudan a entender de lo que esta hablando. Mi fotografía favorita es en la que los Rottweilers y Pastores Alemanes estan descansando juntos pero no revueltos! Esa foto realmente pone en perspectiva las explicaciones que se dan. Es una pena no tener las fotos. Yo compre este libro para mi mamá, porque le es mas fácil leer en Español...
Hay otro comentario que dice que la traducción es pobre, no se... Despues de ver al hombre hablando y pensando en Ingles es raro leerlo en Español, pero eso va para cualquier libro y cualquier autor. Las traducciones nunca son tan buenas como las versiones originales.

Si el libro tuviera las ilustraciones le hubiese dado 5 estrellas.
on November 21, 2013
LO ADMIRO MUCHO PERO SUS LIBROS NO LLENARON MIS EXPECTATIVAS Y ME AYUDARON EN MUCHO.. ADEMAS LA TRADUCCION ES PESIMA.. EL DEBERIA DE LEER SU PROPIO LIBRO Y VER LOS ERRORES
on January 25, 2012
Este libro me ha ayudado mucho a entender mejor a mis perros, lo recomiendo 100%. Cesar Millan es maravilloso!!! Estoy compenetrandome mas con mi German Sheperd y mi King Cavalier gracias a lo aprendido en El Encantador de Perros.
on October 26, 2012
Es una excelente guía para quienes queremos entender a nuestros compañeros peludos, lograr una buena comunicación y entender los motivos de los problemas de convivencia que a veces ocurren.
on October 6, 2012
I got this book to start dealing with some problems that my dog has... I'll update as soon add I get the first results, but a couple of friends recommended it. So I will try it.
on September 6, 2009
A real genius in his topic. A new approach, more real and intelligent. Easier to understand your dog from a dog's view.
Excellent. Must have. Great to have it in Spanish.
on August 2, 2014
got this for the dog walker
because he had walked my dogs for a year
and one of them still did not get it right
so Cesar can explain how to do it
on October 23, 2015
While I agree with much of the concepts in the book, it espouses much more of a philosophy which can be difficult for many to understand and/or implement.
on June 4, 2011
Never had dogs. My aunt bequeathed us 2 very spoiled dogs and we had no idea how to deal with them.
This book has been of great help to us.
on September 17, 2009
Generally speaking, this is a good book for dog owners; I just would've liked it better if it had more practical tips and less theory...