5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cuticle Oil out there....
Purchased this as a "just because I want it" and haven't regretted it for a second. There is nothing that can compare to the smell, feel and usefulness of this product. I will buy this till they stop making it or till I cant find it online any-longer.
Published on October 11, 2012 by Danielle Jonalyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Apricot Oil Review
I ordered this because I maintain a nail blog. This oil actually kind of dries my cuticles out. I've done what the directions say to do and it seems to me that they are getting pretty dry.
Published on June 4, 2012 by Amy McKinley

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cuticle Oil out there...., October 11, 2012
Danielle Jonalyn "DJ" (New Orleans, Louisiana) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, January 6, 2012
This review is from: essie Apricot Cuticle Oil (Health and Beauty)
Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil is the best! My local beauty shop stopped stocking it and sold me 'Rose Oil' by 'Young Nails'. I don't like my nails smelling like an old lady and it doesn't work as well. Nothing else is as good as Essie's and it has the most delightful scent! Please never stop producing this product! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for more than cuticles, April 20, 2013
This review is from: essie Apricot Cuticle Oil (Health and Beauty)
I have been suffering from dry cuticles and skin all around my nails for sometime. I found a sample of this oil in one of my magazines and after trying it I purchased it right away. IT WORKS!! The price is terrific. If I had known that such an annoying and sometimes painful problem was so easy and cheap to fix I would have purchased this oil a long time ago. I'm one very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Soothing, December 30, 2011
This review is from: essie Apricot Cuticle Oil (Health and Beauty)
I got this oil because my salon always uses it. I absolutely love it: it moisturizes, it soothes, and it smells wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, December 4, 2013
This review is from: essie Apricot Cuticle Oil (Health and Beauty)
I was never much of a 'do your nails' type girl, but I've been trying to cut back on gnawing my fingernails and the dry skin around them off. A bad habit, but a habit I've always had.

Recently, I picked up this Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil Treatment - skeptically, might I add. That skin has always been really dry & tough!

I am soo pleased though, it REALLY does work, and I find I only need to apply it sparingly - twice a day might be too much for me... but if I have any advice it is: A little goes a long way!
I can do my whole hand with a half wiped off dip, and that is plenty.

It does dry relatively quickly, but I find it gets on things/spreads even if I only use a little, so keep some alcohol wipes around your computer if you'll be typing to wipe it off your keyboard or mouse after.

Oh, and the smell is heavenly! I wish I could find everything in this scent... It's really sooo nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good cuticle oil, March 24, 2013
This review is from: essie Apricot Cuticle Oil (Health and Beauty)
very good cuticle oil, keeps your skin nice and soft in between manicures - use daily and the bottle will last for a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Essie Cuticle Oil Treatment, December 5, 2012
This review is from: essie Apricot Cuticle Oil (Health and Beauty)
This product actually works as described. It is easy to use and has a very pleasing scent. A must-have for women (or men) to use and keep their nails/cuticles/hands looking well manicured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, December 7, 2013
This review is from: essie Apricot Cuticle Oil (Health and Beauty)
This cuticle oil works and has a nice smell. I can't remember when my cuticles have ever looked this good or been in such nice condition. Easy to recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has stopped me from biting my nails, May 13, 2014
This review is from: essie Apricot Cuticle Oil (Health and Beauty)
Originally I bought this with a few other nail products in an attempt to create healthier nails. What I didn't expect was that this stuff would help me stop biting my nails. It tastes awful, which I know sounds obvious. It's not for human consumption. As someone who has tried all the gimmicks to help you stop biting nails over the years and never had any success (my nervous habit has always trumped their effectiveness) I was super excited when realized after I applied this stuff I couldn't stand the taste. I didn't even realize my nails were growing! Also it does exactly what it says for my cuticles. Win-win

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 12, 2014
This review is from: essie Apricot Cuticle Oil (Health and Beauty)
I always have problems with my cuticles. I produce a lot of cuticles and lack a nail care routine. so I decided to try this. i use this every morning at my work desk while i sip my coffee and read my emails. It smells awesome, and its not crazy oily. I apply oil on cuticle, rub it in and then add lotion. So far its worked great I'm not peeling skin onto of my nails, my cuticles have calmed down and you can't really beat the price.