Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Far Cry 3 forum

Did i ever tell you.... the definition,.....of insanity?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 27, 2011 4:45:43 PM PDT
Hancock0451 says:
WOOOH! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME! Oh and for those of you that don't know what the title is go watch the E3 trailer

Posted on Sep 28, 2011 9:36:46 PM PDT
T. Adams says:
Insanity would be releasing this game without a multiplayer predator mode.

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 12:14:39 PM PDT
Nathaniel says:
1) Get rid of the malaria pills
2) Make stealth a factor in the game
3) Take away the AIs bullet-proof vests

Posted on Oct 9, 2011 2:34:58 PM PDT
Hancock0451 says:
Dont worry this game will make up for Farcry 2's mistakes

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2012 5:11:12 PM PST
Dean Jensen says:
This is exactly right. The map editor and Predator separate Far Cry from all other shooters. Without both I will sadly skip this game.

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 5:33:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 4, 2012 11:53:24 PM PST
Kirk Travel says:
I am going to play the DEATH of Insanity out-right of this game, LoL CoD is a good example of the "Definition of Insanity" now that I think about it.

FC2 Mistakes:
1. AI in JEEPS spawn then always act like Stephen King's "Christine" running you over, from behind outta nowhere.
2. DLC? where the hell is meh extra DLC! The Fortune Pack wasn't enough.
3. Malaria, just plain dam annoying.
4. Mulitiplayer, its great, but why cant i have a buddy on the same dam screen? or have a buddy on that same "sed" screen help me in Editor Map Mode, without LIVE/ect?
5. Weapons, i always want more, they were great. Collecting "blood" Diamonds should be less painful. Could a "Predator" mode help this?
6. I Wanted Co-op in the story, it doesn't need to make sense to the storyline, just like having a ball teasing the AI with friends.

That is all. WOOT FC3!

Posted on Feb 18, 2012 2:42:34 PM PST
Will says:
I would like it if you could actually sneak around and not have the enemy pinpoint your exact location. Example: FC2 enemies without a line of sight on you know exactly where you are = lame.

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 11:03:37 AM PST
You only have to take malaria pills once a day in real life.

Posted on Feb 28, 2012 6:45:57 PM PST
Jake Johns says:
No

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 5:59:59 AM PDT
Dean Jensen says:
I posted a question on the Far Cry Facebook page asking if Far Cry 3 would have predator mode. My comment was deleted and I have apparently been banned from making any further comments. ASide from hurting their feelings apparently, this does answer my question. Anyone that is looking for the return of Predator mode is going to be disappointed.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Far Cry 3 forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Sep 27, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 3 by UBI Soft (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,143)