Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
[UPDATED] asked by Fatemah F. on February 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Hi Fatemah,
Oh, okay. Well, this is a kit light, however I haven't used it to link onto my camera and I am actually unaware that it could work that way. As far as I am able to use it, I only use it to produce lighting and then I take picture with my tripod or free hand. So, I don't think that it's meant to be used to link your camera onto it. I hope this does help.
Ms. Star Queen answered on February 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
this is just a lighbulb and umbrella. you dont need to link it to your camera. this kit is continous lighting.
john answered on February 14, 2013

A
This kit doesn't have a way to link to a camera. This light serves as a stand alone light source. There may be some adapter that you can purchase to go along with this light kit, but I'm not aware of one.
Lakeisha Rivers answered on February 14, 2013

A
If you are trying to use this for strobe lighting, you won't get very far. This is a continuous lighting lamp. You don't hook it up to your camera.
Lady Sunflower answered on February 14, 2013

A
There is no way to connect to your camera. This is an independent lighting system.
ishasea answered on February 14, 2013

A
Hello, You cannot connect your camera in any way with the lights. You simply just plug the light and hit the switch.
Austin Pruett answered on February 14, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product