Supernatural 11 Seasons 2006
1. In My Time of Dying In the season premiere, Sam, Dean and John have been left for dead after the Demon plowed a truck into the Impala. Now the surviving family members must face an old and powerful adversary.
2. Everybody Loves a Clown After listening to a message on John's, cell phone from a woman named Ellen, Sam and Dean decide to track her down.
3. Bloodlust When Sam and Dean encounter Gordon, a fellow demon hunter who has been systematically killing vampires in a small town, Dean immediately bonds with the older man.
4. Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things Dean and Sam investigate the murder of a college student who has come back from the dead seeking revenge on those who mistreated her while she was alive.
5. Simon Said Sam and Dean meet Andy, a slacker who has psychic powers that he uses to gain favors from people. When Andy's friends start dying, the brothers think Andy may actually be using his powers to kill.
6. No Exit Sam and Dean investigate the brutal slayings of blond women from the same apartment building and discover that the demon responsible is the ghost of the country's first serial murderer, H. H. Holmes.
7. The Usual Suspects Sam and Dean investigate the murders of a lawyer and his wife who, right before they died, claimed to have seen a ghost.
8. Crossroad Blues When two professionals die after claiming to be haunted, Sam and Dean investigate a local bar and discover that a demon has been making people's dreams come true in exchange for their souls.
9. Croatoan When Sam has a vision of Dean killing a young man who seems to be possessed by a demon, the two brothers head to Oregon to search for answers.
10. Hunted After Dean (Jensen Ackles) tells Sam (Jared Padalecki) what their father told him before he died, a distraught Sam sneaks off to Indiana without Dean.
11. Playthings Sam and Dean investigate two strange deaths at a small Connecticut inn run by a single mom whose young daughter plays with an imaginary friend.
12. Night Shifter Sam and Dean investigate a string of robberies with a disturbing pattern: In each incident, a trusted employee holds up a bank and then commits suicide.
13. Houses of the Holy Sam and Dean investigate the murders of several people by individuals who claim they were visited by an angel and were carrying out God's will.
14. Born Under a Bad Sign After receiving a frantic call from Sam, who has been missing for over a week, Dean races to his brother's side. He finds Sam covered in blood but unable to remember anything that happened.
15. Tall Tales Sam and Dean call upon their family friend and fellow hunter Bobby for help after they are stumped by violent and inexplicable happenings on a local college campus.
16. Road Kill While driving down a deserted road, Sam and Dean are startled when a bloody woman, Molly, bolts in front of the Impala, screaming for help from the crazy farmer who is chasing her.
17. Heart While investigating the death of a lawyer who appeared to have been killed by a wild animal, Sam and Dean realize they are actually tracking a werewolf.
18. Hollywood Babylon Sam and Dean travel to Hollywood to investigate the death of an actor on a horror film set, after rumors spread that he was killed by a ghost.
19. Folsom Prison Blues After hearing about a ghost that has been killing off inmates one by one, Sam and Dean decide the best way to investigate is from the inside--so they allow themselves to be thrown into a penitentiary.
20. What Is and What Should Never Be While hunting a djinn, or genie, Dean is attacked and transported to an alternate world.
21. All Hell Breaks Loose (Part I) Sam is abducted by the yellow-eyed demon and finds himself in a ghost town with children who have special abilities. They learn that the demon has brought them together to initiate his endgame.
22. All Hell Breaks Loose (Part II) While dealing with the aftermath of the fight between Sam and Jake (recurring guest star ALDIS HODGE), one of the powerful people from the ghost town, Dean pays a steep price for his involvement.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Mystery, Horror|
|Starring||Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles|
|Supporting actors||Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Jim Beaver, Lindsey McKeon, Fredric Lehne, Marcel Maillard, Sarah Groundwater-Law, Randal Edwards, Benson Simmonds, Julian Christopher, Todd Woffinden, Carrie Anne Fleming, Nicola Anderson, Marsha Regis, Daniel Bacon, Sharon Bell|
|Producers||Todd Philip Aronauer, Ben Edlund, Peter Johnson, Eric Kripke, Kim Manners, McG, Philip Sgriccia, John Shiban, Robert Singer, Matt Witten, Cyrus Yavneh|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Supernatural is a show for those who want to escape reality for a bit. The tale of two brothers traveling the country, trying to save the world from evil (and sometimes... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Dannielle Hardenstine
I'm a bit annoyed. It takes a long time to get through this many dvds while living an actual life, so it is some time since I actually received this set. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Mirabai
This was a gift. My friend's daughter was very happy with it.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Season 2 was when the characters were still developing, but pretty good overall.Published 13 days ago by KD6