I Escaped 1 Season 2011
1. The Pact On March 16 2001, two convicted killers mail themselves to freedom. William Davis and Douglas Gray, both serving life sentences in a Springtown, Oklahoma prison, use their privileged jobs making road signs in the workshop to plan an ingenious escape.
2. The Poster Caper At the Martin Treatment Center, sex offender Stephen Whitsett convinced his friend to fly him to a new life. At the Union Country Jail in downtown Elizabeth, New Jersey, Otis Blunt and Jose Espinosa borrowed their escape plan from a movie and busted out.
3. Runaway Chuck Serving a life sentence for rape and murder in Oklahoma prison, James Thomas escapes and takes others along for the ride. At the Harris County Jail, Charles Thompson, on death row for two murders, breaks out of prison by simply walking out the front door.
4. Love on the Run Two daring prison escapes in September 2007 put police across America on alert. In Arizona, convicted killer Roy Townsend risks his life to reunite with his family. In Washington state, Roger Nordling makes an escape to Las Vegas with his girlfriend.
5. Lovelorn & Airborne Anti-abortionist Clayton Waagner busts out of Dewitt County Jail and declares a Holy war against abortion clinics across America. And, armed robber Jesse Glenn Smith convinces jailhouse groupie Joyce Maddox to hijack a helicopter and fly him to freedom.
6. The Torturer Staring down a life sentence without parole in an Oregon prison, convicted killer Lee Knoch cuts his way out of prison and sprints to freedom. At a Virginia jail, Christopher Glover, steals a key for his handcuffs and attempts to disappear into thin air.
7. The Escapist Desperate to be with his daughter, Kentucky armed robber, Anthony "Tony" Artrip, escapes from 3 high-security prisons and soon after holds up 35 banks at gunpoint. Artrip's ability to stay one step ahead of law enforcement proves frustrating to police.
8. A Fugitive Among Us Killers Sebastian Eccleston and Daniel Mitchem face a potentially fatal 70-foot drop to break out of a detention center in New Mexico. And, Linda Darby, who killed and torched her husband's body, escapes from an Indiana prison by hopping a fence.
9. Trooper Tragedy Claude Eugene Dennis, 35, is serving 50 years to life in the Oklahoma State Penitentiary for three murders. Escaping the prison with armed robber Michael Lancaster, the duo finds themselves in standoff against state troopers with a most bloody end.
10. Gone to the Dogs John Manard has no intention of serving his life sentence at the Lansing Correctional Facility. Enter Toby Young, a woman who runs a rehab program for criminals. Manard pours on the charm and Young agrees to help him bust out, but can they outwit the law?
11. Love Behind Bars Cuban refuge, Orlando Boquete, 30, is serving 50 years in Florida's Glades Correctional Institution for attempted sexual battery and burglary that he swears he didn't commit. Teaming up with fellow inmate, George Wright, the duo risks everything.
12. Love & Loyalty Billy Fitzmorris fakes an injury and breaks out from a hospital, embarking on a reign of terror that lasts eight hours. And, violent offender Jay Sigler escapes from a prison in Miami -- with the help of his mother driving the getaway car.
Nice to know Amazon is now making money off of my father's murder and his wife's kidnapping. The producers of this episode didn't even have the courtesy to tell the family that... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Tammy Valdez