The Walking Dead 6 Seasons 2011
1. What Lies Ahead Rick leads the group out of Atlanta. On the highway, they are stopped by a threat unlike anything they have seen before.
2. Bloodletting Coming to the aid of another, Rick discovers a possible safe haven. Shane must go on a dangerous mission to get badly needed medical supplies.
3. Save The Last One The group desperately awaits Shane's return. Shane finds himself trapped in a school, surrounded by the undead. Daryl and Andrea search for someone in the woods.
4. Cherokee Rose Rick negotiates with Hershel to let the group stay on the farm while the others settle in and must contend with an unusual threat. Glenn and a new friend go on a mission. Lori gets some surprising news.
5. Chupacabra Searching the woods alone, Daryl finds a clue but is badly injured and must face walkers and other dangers. Rick questions his choices. Glenn gets mixed signals from Maggie.
6. Secrets Glenn tries to keep two secrets. Andrea discovers a new skill and is forced to put it to the test in a life and death situation. Rick learns something he didn't know about someone close to him.
7. Pretty Much Dead Already The group discovers a grave threat right under their noses. Rick works with Hershel to avoid a dangerous impasse. Dale confronts Shane.
8. Nebraska Rick and the others try to restore order in the aftermath of a terrible discovery. Hershel takes up an old habit and disappears; Rick and Glenn must follow him into town.
9. Triggerfinger Trapped, Rick, Hershel and Glenn fight to survive against new foes, both dead and alive. Shane finds Lori in danger on the road and makes it his mission to bring her back to the farm.
10. 18 Miles Out Rick and Shane come into conflict over the fate of a prisoner. Andrea helps Hershel's youngest daughter face a crucial decision.
11. Judge, Jury, Executioner Rick sides with Shane on an important decision, causing Dale to worry that the group is losing its humanity. Carl's actions have unintended consequences on the group.
12. Better Angels The group learns that someone dangerous may be on the loose near the farm. As night falls, Rick, Shane, Daryl and Glenn comb the woods to handle the situation and keep the group safe.
13. Beside the Dying Fire Rick and Carl return from the woods to find the farm in jeopardy. The group is split up in the ensuing chaos. With things looking grim, Rick's leadership is questioned.
The Walking Dead: Season 2 Trailer "The Walking Dead" returns for a second season . When the world is ravaged by a zombie apocalypse, the survivors struggle to stay alive and hold on to their humanity. Premieres Sunday, Oct 16 at 9/8c.
|Director||Ernest R. Dickerson, Gwyneth Horder-Payton|
|Starring||Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal|
|Supporting actors||Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Jeffrey DeMunn, Steven Yeun, Chandler Riggs, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Irone Singleton, Madison Lintz, David Alexander, Jeremy Ambler, Chance Bartels, Christopher W. Brantley, Karen Cox, Scottie Knollin, Michael Koske, Demetrice Nguyen, Dan Riker|
|Producers||David Alpert, Frank Darabont, Paul Gadd, Scott M. Gimple, Gale Anne Hurd, Denise M. Huth, Robert Kirkman, Tom Luse, Glen Mazzara, Greg Nicotero, Evan T. Reilly|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Season 1 was pretty good but wow does season 2 stink. Idiot/annoying characters + idiot writers + cheap production = snoozefest. Read morePublished 8 days ago by RPK