Auction Hunters 5 Seasons 2011
1. Miami Heat All-terrain Air Commander Hovercraft, a 1970s NASA countdown clock and a one-of-a-kind 1960s Delta Relay rocket.
2. Quadzilla Attacks! Extreme Quadzilla ATV, the fastest 4 wheeler ever; a 1910s Remington Derringer and an 1880s Palm Squeezer pistol; revolutionary 1800s Western Electric telephone with a crank dial.
3. Sink or Swim 1905 Hand-crank Thomas Edison gramophone with cylindrical records; a discontinued Addictor 190 Mini Boat; a rare 1897 Regina music box.
4. Disco and Dice 1978 Williams Disco pinball machine; 1898 dice popper gambling device; talking 1990s bar top breathalyzer; deadly fishing harpoon
5. Labor of Love Harley Davidson V-twin EVO engine and revolutionary 1958 dual-suspension swingarm frame; '80s Ms. Pac-Man arcade machine; rare Air Jordan vintage shoe collection in mint condition.
6. The Chicago Grand Slam 1984 Yamaha SS440 Snowmobile that introduced the revolutionary shock absorber suspension; rare autographed 1920s baseball glove; mint Hank Aaron signed baseball; authentic 1950s Robby the Robot collector toy
7. The Chi-Town Showdown Metal Victorian-era burial casket; 1870s glass fire extinguisher grenades; a mechanical 1896 handcrafted Chicago fire station alarm box
8. Fire in the Hole! 1930s "blasting machine" dynamite detonator box; 1890s treasure chest with secret compartments. Ton smelts jewelry to forge bricks of silver.
9. Animal Instincts The first pump action shotgun - a Winchester Model 1897; a hunter's collection of prize big game, full-body taxidermy.
10. Everything's Bigger in Texas Winchester 1886 rifle invented to kill buffalo; collection of 1950s electric Slot Cars.
11. The Smoking Ton WW2 Stuart M3 tank barrel and heavy duty tank treads; rare, collectors' 1890 silver inlayed humidor; high-end industrial meat slicer in the ultimate restaurant unit
12. Top Gun Ton Scale RC Viper FanJet aircraft with a potent jet engine; 1920s Gundlach Korona large format field camera used for photography expeditions. Ton pilots a plane, but crashes and burns.
13. Beantown Bidders 1800s blackpowder whaling harpoon; 1940s Schwinn Town & Country tandem bicycle; a vintage American flag collection that could be worth thousands.
14. Diesel Digs The guys head to the industrial hub of LA to score some heavy machinery and unearth a 1981 Bobcat 743 Frontloader, one of the first powered by a diesel engine and a trench-defending WWI German Sturmtrupp helmet bashing mace.
15. The Dallas Mavericks Military-grade Tomahawk cruise missile jet engine; century-old handcrafted wild west cowboy saddle; 1960s high roller's gold money
16. Knuckle Dust 1870s French Jarre Dolne Knuckle Duster revolver-knife-brass knuckle combo, a rare original George Rodrigue "Blue Dog" screenprint and a 1980 autographed Raging Bull movie poster.
17. Half Pipe Dreams 1970s Z-Flex Jimmy Plumer Poolrider skateboard with artwork by Doug Smith; Kevlar bulletproof vest, ballistic facemask and a helmet used by S.W.A.T. teams; a pair of 1990s racing pocket bikes capable of going 80 mph.
18. Viva la Vegas 1974 death-defying Zig Zag magic sword box, an ultra-rare 1910 poster of the infamous magician Chung Ling Soo, an 1800s naval cane sword and century-old Metlach German beer steins
19. Rodeo Ton 1970s El Toro mechanical bull used to train bull riders; silver WWII era banjo; a collection of 1800s handcrafted hunting duck decoys
20. Sin City Shootout 1953 Chevy-inspired bumper car; scores of M16 30-round magazines; reproduction 1940s boardwalk photobooth; aerosol-powered spud gun potato launchers.
21. Battle Bought Mint 1800s French "Harmonica Pistol" and a collection of '90s remote controlled combat robots.
22. Hot Wheels '70s sandrail dune racer with rally hemi heads; 1965 replica Mustang pool table; off-road racing gear
23. Great American Cashtime Rare 1950s Master Pitch baseball machine; 1980s Jaws of Life tool used by rescuers to pry open cars.
24. Auction Hunters, Ink. Autographed 1960s Bob Shaw Swing Gate tattoo machine; Terry Ives competition 22hp chainsaw; six foot chainsaw-carved cedar bear.
25. Reel Money 1970's-era Fighting Chair used for big-game fishing; military MILES "laser tag" training system
26. Early Bird Special Vintage Shooting Star carnival game; professional Mixed Martial Arts octagon fighting cage