Project Accessory 1 Season 2011
1. Accessorize This?! Twelve designers arrive to New York to compete in the first season ever of Project Accessory but when they are taken to an industrial building with storage units, they are left scratching their heads wondering who the host of the show is and what challenge…
2. Sole Searching The designers get a lesson in bling when they visit The Swarovski Store where glamorous crystals reign supreme. But when they get news on what their challenge is, some designers are left feeling walked all over! Nadja Swarovski serves as the guest judge.
3. Bling it On The designers are given 24 hours to complete their next challenge but when Eva drops a shocking bomb on the designers, they will be left on pins and needles to find out who makes the cut to continue on. Fashion critic and television personality Kelly…
4. It's in the Bag The designers are matched with an E-Bay customer who have been featured on the site's E-Bay Style Stories for their unique fashion sense. Designers Kara Ross and Rebecca Minkoff serves as the guest judges.
5. Beach Blanket Blingo The designers feel the heat when they are sent to the beach for their next challenge, leaving some designers feeling the burn! Designers Rachael Roy and Jenna Lyons serves as the guest judges.
6. Fall For Kenneth The designers are sent on a special field trip to a fashion magnet's headquarters and discover a coveted prize most could only dream about. Style icon and upcoming host of 24 Hour Catwalk Alexa Chung serves as the guest judge.
7. Bugging Out The red carpet is buzzing as designers must find inspiration from a curiosity shop to create a signature accessory worthy of walking the red carpet. Esteemed shoe designer Brian Atwood serves as the guest judge.
8. Finale The remaining designers are in for the biggest challenge yet when they must showcase their designs in front of New York's fashion elite. Which of the final three will be crowned the first winner ever for Project Accessory? A-List jeweler Lorraine Schwartz…
|Starring||Shea Curry, Codie Cabral|
|Supporting actors||Ashlee Desiré, Shannon Hanson, Angel Pai, Nicolina Royale, Molly Sims|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Jennifer Bunting, Rich Bye, Lisa Carville, Dominic Ciccodicola, Kirk Durham, Sarah Emanuel, Noel A. Guerra, Ed Lavelle, Lindsay Liles, Charlotte Pai, Fred Pichel, Meryl Poster, Barbara Schneeweiss, Bergan Sipe, Bob Weinstein, Harvey Weinstein|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Boring, boring, boring. The concept was great but Molly Sims has no personality. Bad choice for a host.Published 1 month ago by Terri Smedley
I actually saw the show years ago. Since there has not been a second season, I decided to purchase season one and
watch it again. Read more
This is so inspiring! I absolutely enjoy every episode of it! Some of these contestants are so creative, they make such interesting pieces within such a short time & with limited... Read morePublished on April 14, 2013 by pebbles B
I am so happy that Project Accessory was put on DVD (not only streaming). I didn't get a chance to see it on tv. The only disappontment was that it didn't last longer. Read morePublished on March 24, 2013 by Vonnie