One Born Every Minute 2 Seasons 2011
1. Knockout Delivery Two grandmas battle it out to the end as they stake their claim to their new grandson. One dad, who's really just a big kid at heart, is ecstatic to meet his new playmate. And, two high school sweethearts bring their third baby into the world.
2. The Rocky Road to Parenthood A recovering drug addict with a new lease on life has the opportunity to prove that he's a new man. Plus, after losing three babies in three years, an emotional couple faces a nerve-wracking delivery. And a couple that has no clue what they're doing can…
3. The Heart to Survive It's every parent's worst nightmare as this baby's first moments of life are a battle to survive. Then, an enormous fibroid proves to be a massive obstacle to delivery. And a two-time fainting father is once again in the eye of the storm.
4. My Wife's Cervix Is My Hero All eyes are on a couple that's desperately hoping for the safe arrival of their quadruplets. Then, a long-distance runner who expects her first delivery to be a walk in the park is in for the marathon of her life. And a preacher delivers his eighth baby…
5. An Unexpected Delivery Two childhood sweethearts, who've endured a world of heartache in their journey to parenthood, finally have their dreams within reach. And, a first time mom who's done more than her fair share of research has no idea what's about to hit her. Plus, a couple…
6. Graduating to Parenthood A teenage mom is left in a daze as her baby is rushed to the NICU moments after its first breath. And, a progressive couple is determined to go all natural in the delivery of their second baby. Plus, a stay-at-home dad gets a friendly lesson in Japanese…
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Greg Gerosky, Bob Schermerhorn, Dave Schulz, Heather Schuster, Aaron Waiton|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show. Birthing is a passion and dream of mine. Love it!!Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Really enjoy this series quite a bit. As a dad I really appreciate how this series showcases how personal and unique every birth is for the people involved. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Nephilim42