Face Off 9 Seasons 2011
1. Return to Oz It's the men versus the women in a challenge to recreate four iconic characters from the classic book, "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz."
2. Waterworld Contestants arrive at the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific and are asked to create sea creature makeups that can stay applied underwater.
3. Rock Your Body Contestants are asked to create art worthy of hip-hop star Asher Roth's album cover, but are surprised to find out they'll be body-painting nude models. GUEST JUDGE: Asher Roth
4. Night Terrors Contestants receive a startling message in the middle of the night and must face their fears to create unique horror villains. GUEST JUDGE: Tom Savini
5. Dangerous Beauty Based on dangerous plants and animals, contestants must create a creature that is both beautiful and deadly. GUEST JUDGES: Vivica A. Fox and Being Human's Sam Huntington
6. Triple Threat The contestants work in teams to complete old age make-ups on twins, but soon discover that their models are really triplets, and so the teams must devise new strategies to finish in time.
7. Alien Interpreters The contestants work with a special surprise client in order to create an original alien creature.
8. Burtonesque Contestants are challenged to create a whimsical character that is worthy of appearing in a Tim Burton film.
9. Dinoplasty Contestants visit the Los Angeles Natural History Museum where they are tasked with creating a human-dinosaur hybrid.
10. The Ultimate Spotlight Challenge The remaining contestants are shocked to learn their final creations will be unveiled as part of a dance routine in front of a large audience. One competitor is named the series winner.
A Look at Season 2 In this season of Face Off, there's more movie magic than ever, as contestants must put their special FX make-up creations to the test in real blockbuster situations.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||McKenzie Westmore, Glenn Hetrick|
|Supporting actors||Ve Neill, Patrick Tatopoulos, Catherine O'Hara, Nix Herrera, Brea Joseph, Rayce Bird, Beki Ingram, Robert J. Haddy II, Sue Lee, Greg Lightner, Heather Henry, Jerry Macaluso, Tara Lang, Ian Cromer, Athena Zhe, Miranda Jory, Matthew Valentine, Sarah Amos|
|Producers||Michael Agbabian, Derek Atherton, Belinda Bernardo, Richard Brusa, Mary Celenza, Sava Kim Ellis, Nick George, Megan Hope-Ross, Brett-Patrick Jenkins, Sara Kabisch, Nick Kendrick, Will Robertson, Dwight D. Smith, Steve Stensager, Seon Zick-Park|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Hated Jerry sooo much too arrogant and not enough skills... lazy . Oh and I am soooooooo glad Sue is gone boring artist. Read morePublished 3 months ago by thenursewholovedme
Our favorite reality series! The contestants are there to win, but don't back stab or cause any additional stress or drama than what the show's producers put on them. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Peter Batemon
Love watching creativity in the works and this is a wonderful show!Published 5 months ago by Jilmary C. Clowers