Alaska State Troopers 8 Seasons 2011
1. Grizzly Showdown Cameras accompany troopers as they search for a lost woman on the ice, patrol the world's largest fishery, watch over Girdwood's annual big party, and track down a wanted felon in the far reaches of Alaska.
2. DUI on the 4th of July Get a glimpse into the hard work of being a trooper: from controlling out-of-control partiers on the Kenai Peninsula to a search-and-rescue on the melting ice in a remote village.
3. Spring Break Crazy Springtime in Alaska means one thing for thousands of adrenalinejunkies: Arctic Man. It's one of Alaska's most extreme sporting events and the biggest weeklong party of the year.
4. Cowboy Fugitive Deep in the rugged Talkeetna Mountains, Trooper John Cyr and rookie Trooper Scott Lanier are on the lookout for illegal hunters of sheep, caribou and moose.
5. Madman Manhunt In this hour-long adventure with Alaska State Troopers, go behind the scenes as troopers patrol the streets and wilderness of the final frontier.
6. Moose/Man Hunt From Alaska's toughest cities to its farthest reaches, troopers are on the hunt for armed and dangerous criminals as well as an abandoned moose, shot illegally by an eager hunter.
7. Gun N Hide When troopers respond to a call regarding a discharged gun in the Mat-Su Valley, they discover a large stash of weapons hidden inside a boat.
8. Midnight Poachers See where it all begins at the Trooper Academy in Sitka, AK, patrol for illegal hunters and traps with wildlife troopers and combat dangerous drunk drivers, all while enjoying the beautiful scenery of Alaska.
9. Storm of the Century Troopers face a new set of challenges with an unforgiving blizzard setting in.
10. Warrant Wonderland In this riveting episode of Alaska State Troopers, the men and women in blue risk life and limb to protect the residents--and resident animals--of Alaska.
11. Helter Skelter Homicide Troopers set up decoys to catch unsuspecting illegal hunters, try to solve the mystery of a disappearing dead moose, uncover clues that lead them to a well-organized crime ring, and help investigate a bloody potential homicide scene.
12. Alaskan Standoff This one-hour episode of "Alaska State Troopers" takes you from Alaska's bustling city of Fairbanks all the way to Grayling, a remote village only accessible by plane in winter.
13. Village Vigilantes Troopers go the distance in this episode of Alaska State Troopers, taking to land, air, and snow machine to bring justice to some of Alaska's most remote locations.
|Starring||Vic Aye, John Cyr|
|Supporting actors||Matthew Determan, Larry Duran, Lance Ewers, Abraham Garcia, Marc Graue, Scott Lanier, Paul McConnell, Lee Phillips, Glenn Taylor, Chris Terry|
|Network||National Geographic Channel|
|Producers||Brian M. Jones, Kelly Lambson, Abby Lautt, D.L. Stern|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Purchased from Amazon.com as, living in the U.K, I'm unable to get a region 2 version. Very disappointed then to find that I too have got a copy that skips on two episodes,... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Gordon Nicol
Alaska State Troopers is hands down my favorite show. The show is 5 Star quality, however these DVDs are shameful. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Benjamin L. Scherling
Love this show! Such an eye opener of what it would be like to like in Alaska.Published 12 months ago by Emma Stewart