Teen Mom 13 Seasons 2011
1. Best laid plans Jenelle is back with Keiffer after bailing him out of jail. Leah feels isolated and decides to get a job. Chelsea struggles with whether to give Adam another chance. Kailyn and Jordan take Issac trick or treating.
2. Curveball Leah is devastated when she finds out Ali must be sedated for an MRI. Jenelle is living in her car with Keiffer. Chelsea gives Adam another chance but re-tears her ACL. Kailyn can't afford to live on her own.
3. Intensive care Kailyn moves out without telling her mom. Jenelle files charges against Kieffer. Chelsea relies on Adam to take care of Aubree while she recovers from surgery. Corey and Leah get emotional during Ali's MRI.
4. No looking back Ali's MRI comes back negative to the relief of Leah. Jenelle juggles finding peace with her mom and dealing with Kieffer's domestic charges. Kailyn tries a new form of birth control. Chelsea fends for herself after surgery.
5. Home for Christmas Kailyn adjusts to being alone for the holidays. Jenelle regrets filing charges against Kieffer. Leah works to make the holidays special for the twins. Chelsea and Adam make up but Randy bans Adam from the holiday celebration.
6. Lean on me Ali may have a genetic disorder. Jenelle and Kieffer must face court for their breaking and entering charges. Chelsea finds out that her old friend is pregnant. Kailyn gets annoyed when she notices Jo's not around for Issac.
7. Breaking Point Kieffer is upset that Jenelle hung out with an old boyfriend. Leah is relieved that Ali has no major genetic disorder. Adam slips back into his old ways, much to the dismay of Chelsea. Kailyn considers filing for child support.
8. Making moves Jenelle moves in with her friend after fighting with Barb, and Kieffer reenters the picture. Chelsea's relationship with Adam is going downhilll. Ali may still have a genetic problem. Jo confronts Kailyn about child support.
9. The Beginning of the End Jenelle fights with both Kieffer and Tori. Chelsea struggles to deal with Adam breaking up with her. Leah is livid when Adam wants to buy a truck instead of moving. Jo appeals Kailyn's child support request.
10. Love Comes and Goes Kailyn's child support hearing is postponed and Jo meets Jordan for the first time. Jenelle is sentenced to probation. Chelsea struggles to get over Adam. Corey finds out that Leah cheated on him two weeks before their wedding.
11. Falling Jenelle decides to go to rehab. Chelsea works toward her GED. Leah files for divorce in order to protect her custody rights. Jo visits Issac during the week and Kailyn hooks up with Jordan, even though she's still with Jo.
12. Love Will Tear Us Apart Corey arranges visitation with the girls while Leah moves her stuff out of Corey's house. Jenelle finds out she might be bipolar while in rehab. Chelsea decides to take the GED test. Kailyn confesses her hook up with Jo.
13. Finale Special - Check Up with Dr. Drew Part 1 Dr. Drew hosts as Janelle and Kailyn reflect on the past year of motherhood - the struggles, triumphs, legal troubles, romantic triangles, and everything that has happened since.
14. Finale Special - Check Up with Dr. Drew Part 2 Dr. Drew hosts the 4 Teen Moms in the dramatic conclusion of the finale as Chelsea and Leah discuss the challenges they faced in season 2: the new milestones, school struggles, family drama, and the pain of breaking up.
Catch Up Special A look back at the first year of motherhood for Leah, Jenelle, Chelsea and Kailyn.
Entertaining and educational. Every young adult needs to see the pitfalls of having children when they're not readyPublished 2 months ago by Jesse
Awful show about awful people. I have no intention of watching this ever, but my wife likes trashy garbage drama, so there you go.Published 3 months ago by Chris