Good Vibes 1 Season 2011
1. Pilot Mondo and his mom move from New Jersey to sunny Playa Del Toro. Mondo feels out of place until he meets Woodie. If Mondo can learn to navigate through school, bullies, and girls; he will have many adventures to look forward to.
2. Floatopia The guys learn of a loophole that allows them to drink on the open seas so they launch a party off the shore. But all good things must come to an end, and as soon as they decide to shut down the fiesta, anarchy breaks loose.
3. Tech Rehab rents are frustrated by the kids' dependence on technology. They send the gang on a wilderness trip with former tech-addict Claw; but when an accident leaves Claw "dead," the group's true colors come out.
4. Don't Blow Your Wadska When Mondo finds out that his dream girl's parents are out of town, he uses her eccentric (and possibly under-medicated) brother Wadska to get close to her during a sleepover that goes terribly wrong.
5. The D-List After a race through freezing water, Mondo accidentally drops trou and humiliates himself. Milan then unveils "The D-List," which ranks the very thing that Mondo exposed to the whole school - and now he's at the bottom.
6. Breast Friends Another day, another scam to see some boobs. Jeena launches a mobile breast exam initiative, spurring Mondo and Woodie to cross dress in an attempt to feel some lady-parts consequence free.
7. The Grass Is Always Greener After Woodie's sister is forced to pick Mondo as her date for her episode of "My Super Sweet Sixteen," Mondo starts to embrace her wealthy world a bit too much. He quickly goes from Woodie's best bud to Milan's snobby lackey.
8. Red Tuxedo Mondo asks his pregnant classmate to the junior prom. Little does he know that Jeena has dumped Turk and is dateless for prom. At the dance, Mondo makes his move on Jeena only to be interrupted by the birth of his date's baby.
9. Mondo Mia! In a musical episode, Mondo's feeling down about not knowing his father. He hacks his mom's facebook and narrows his paternal choices to three different men and pulls a MAMA MIA, inviting all the men to Babs' birthday party!
10. Virgin Hangover It's THE HANGOVER at the beach when Mondo and Woodie are encouraged to take Wadska with them as they ditch school to find a local nudist beach. Chaos ensues when Mondo unwittingly takes drugs, and Wadska purposefully dumps his.
11. Surf Legend Woodie loses a surf competition and thinks he's lost his "stoke." The boys turn to surf legend, and Woodie's hero, Duke Sanchez for help conquering The Dongabungg wave, which would give Woodie his "stoke" back.
12. Backstage Babs After being called into the principal's office, Babs worries that she has been too lax as a parent. She decides to use the Oceanus music festival to step up her parenting skills, and in the process helps Mondo impress Jenna.
The Beach Party Begins Take a wild ride with the A-list cast and creators behind-the-scenes of this raucously funny show, and stick around for an exclusive sneak peek!
|Director||Greg Franklin, Brad Ableson, Chris Martin|
|Starring||Adam Brody, Jake Busey|
|Supporting actors||Josh Gad, Tony Hale, Debi Mazar, Danny McBride, Cree Summer, Olivia Thirlby, Alan Tudyk, Kari Wahlgren|
|Producers||Brad Ableson, Elliot Blake, Joseph A. Boucher, Tom Brady, Mark Brazill, Mike Clements, Andy Fiedler, David Gordon Green, Dan Lagana, J. Michael Mendel, Tom Werner|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I recommend this show to anyone I meet that isn't easily offended.Published 7 months ago by John Sanders
I just received my Good Vibes dvd and I am as happy as can be. Package was totally intact! Happy camperPublished 7 months ago by B. Nessa
One of the best cartoons out,wish they would have made more!!!!u will totally fall. For all of them!! Plzzzz make more BALLS :) must watch worth every pennie..hope u watchPublished 17 months ago by lauren h
This season is really funny and I would recommend it to anyone. It keeps you entertained. Happy with this purchase.Published 17 months ago by Nicole
the show is great i wish that they had only gone onto another season. the show does go off the same start up although they often end on very different terms. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Bryan hebson
BUY THIS DVD!!!
BUY ANOTHER ONE FOR A FRIEND!!!
Maybe then MTV will see the $$$$$$$ and start on Season 2!!!