Finding Bigfoot 8 Seasons 2012
1. Baby Bigfoot The bigfoot research team heads to New York to investigate video of an alleged baby bigfoot. When locals report bigfoot activity in the neighboring woods, the teams tries a new search method in hopes of finding bigfoots near the Big Apple.
2. Big Rhodey The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization go to Rhode Island to examine video of a roadside sighting of a bigfoot. They learn that this unexplored area has a wealth of sasquatch activity and hope to prove that this small state is hiding bigfoots.
3. Peeping Bigfoot The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization head to Minnesota to investigate intriguing howls recorded at an infamous bigfoot hotspot. They go deep into the wild, hot on the trail of bigfoots rumored to be bigger and bolder than any other on earth.
4. Canadian Bigfoot, Eh? The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization travel to Canada to investigate a unique bigfoot encounter caught on tape. The team zeroes in on the Canadian Rockies is search of what may be the most territorial sasquatches on earth.
5. Buckeye Bigfoot The team travels to Ohio to investigate an alleged close encounter with a bigfoot caught on tape. They assemble a group of volunteers to search a notorious forest for evidence, in hopes of proving bigfoots exist in Ohio.
6. Virginia is for Bigfoot Lovers The bigfoot research team heads to Virginia to investigate video the locals are dubbing "The Beast of Gumhill." With new reports from the town hall meeting, the team uses a unique search technique to prove this elusive beast is real.
7. Moonshine and Bigfoot The team travels to Kentucky to investigate a piece of footage that seems to show the glowing eyes of a bigfoot. With locals reporting activity in Daniel Boone National Forest, the team tries a new search technique to see there really are bigfoots in KY.
8. Hoosier Bigfoot The team travels to Indiana to investigate footage that purports to show a bigfoot in daylight. With sightings reported around Morgan-Monroe State Forest, the team lights up the sky in a new technique, to prove bigfoots do call the Hoosier state home.
9. Holy Cow, It's Bigfoot A mysterious video and reports from Utah State University help the team to determine that bigfoots have lived in the mountainous state for decades. Hoping to corner a squatch, they invite a witness to help in their final night investigation.
My daughter loves Finding Bigfoot and really enjoyed Volume 2.Published 2 months ago by JUDY ABRAMS
My son loves this show. I like it too. Gave four stars for price and lack of more episodes.Published 4 months ago by Pen Name
For the show and the time this was a descent price... But still your making money on selling a partial season at a whole season price !!!!!!!!!!!!Published 18 months ago by kirk bolliera
I watched several episodes of this series on a visit to the US last year. At first after watching Bobo & having a good laugh at his actions, I thought it was a tv wind up & he was... Read morePublished 20 months ago by A.G.
Everything about the show, the concept/idea, the looks of the show, the scenery, the interesting people (the stars of the show and other witnesses), and the evidence (real or not)... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Margaret S.
It's finding Bigfoot. I love to watch these "Bigfoot researchers" in action. Matt Moneymaker? Is that a real name? Come on.Published 22 months ago by Daniel A Galanti
Less episodes and not as exciting as first one.will not recommend to any one.maybe finding jimmy hoffa instead or loch nessPublished 23 months ago by jose lopez
Awesome Bigfoot field research and sighting data. A must see for believers and sceptics. The BFRO team really gets into the facts and legends.Published 23 months ago by zoads