Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta 8 Seasons 2012
1. Dancing Queen Two brides, a pro dancer who can't commit to a dress and a pageant queen with her own team of finicky judges, struggle to find their dream dresses. They're used to dressing for the stage, but can they find the perfect gown to take them down aisle?
2. Daddy's Girls Two brides with traditional southern fathers struggle to find the perfect dress. One bride's dad rules out anything but pure white while another gets stuck between her city mom and country dad. Were traditions made to be broken?
3. Operation: Cinderella Choosing the perfect wedding gown isn't easy, especially when the bride is missing her mom. So it will it take some extra encouragement for these brides to say yes when they don't have the support of the most important person in their lives.
4. Vocal Training One bride is on a search for “Southern Chic.” The problem? Not even the bride seems to know what that means. Meanwhile, a second bride's hunt for the perfect short dress gets derailed when her brutal posse is short on compliments.
5. Tunnel Vision Choosing the perfect wedding gown isn't easy, especially when two brides are cursed with tunnel vision. But if they can open their eyes to new possibilities, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
6. Mini Monte A bride's appointment is thrown into jeopardy when her fashionista friend pushes his own agenda. Meanwhile, a pair of twins have a radical shopping plan that backfires. Plus, a fashion-forward bride gets grief from her conservative peanut gallery.
7. Modern Day Scarlett One bride, a Southern Belle, looks to reinvent herself as a modern-day Scarlett O'Hara, while another fussy bride can't rest until she has her perfect "aha" moment.
8. Fresh Start Two brides carry emotional baggage on their search for the perfect wedding gown. Finding THE dress becomes a right of passage that gives them permission to embrace their futures.
9. Mamas Know Best An appointment is threatened when a bride playing dress-up is confronted with the reality of actually selecting a gown. Meanwhile, a princess bride is caught in the crossfire between her Southern mom's style and Northern mother-in-law's flare.
10. Double Mama Drama Mama Drama comes to a full boil when one bride's estranged mother lays a crippling guilt trip and another refuses to relent on her love of the ball gown.
11. Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow One bride, a Southern belle, has to battle her opinionated grandma to find her dream dress, while another bride is forced to move her wedding date up when her fiancé gets a heartbreaking diagnosis.
12. High Fashion Anxiety Two brides face intense anxiety as they struggle to find their perfect gown. One, who's had actual panic attacks can't find that elusive “magic feeling” while another is 120 dresses into her bridal odyssey.
13. It's More Than A Dress Two brides are forced to reevaluate what they think a bride should look like on her wedding day. One needs to find a dress that fits into an unexpected future. And the other is forced to find a style that suits her personality and her figure.
14. Falling in Love A surprise proposal really doesn't help focus one of the fussiest ladies to ever cross the salon threshold. Meanwhile, a bubbly bride is shot down by her persnickety posse. And a bride's first fitting is bittersweet as she feels her late mother's absence.
15. Say No to the Ball Gown One bride is searching for anything but a pageant gown. Unfortunately, each dress is being judged by her opinionated pageant Mom. Meanwhile, another bride has tried on 100 mermaid gowns in the search for her dream dress.
16. Father Knows Dress One bride is torn between her own dress vision and that of her family, while another bride shares her bittersweet appointment with her terminally ill father.
17. Stealing the Spotlight Two brides must overcome obstacles in order to find their dream dresses. One bride's mother tries to share the runway with her while a "faux Southern" bride's search for the perfect down-home gown leaves everybody baffled... including her.
18. Meant to Be One untraditional bride is looking for the perfect “out-of-the-box” dress for when she meets her husband for the first time... AT THE WEDDING. Meanwhile, a former pageant queen is 70 dresses into the search for her dream dress.
|Producers||Morgan Boerio, Katie Bramble, Vanessa Butler, Ila Couch, Charlie DeBevoise, Margot Gattuso, Mark Hickman, Jennifer Holbach, M. Blaine Hopkins, Karen Infantino, Laura Marini, Mike Riley|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The best episode of Say Yes that I've seen!!!!! Would recommend to all of my friends. Very easy to order as well.Published on August 6, 2013 by Judi Banker