America's Next Top Model 22 Seasons 2010
1. Welcome to High Fashion The 32 semi-finalists for cycle 15 head to Palm Springs, where they perfect their runway walk.
2. Diane Von Furstenberg Demi Lovato drops by the set of this week's photo shoot, where the girls' bodies are painted with a word that describes the type of bullying they have experienced.
3. Patricia Field Tyra makes a surprise visit to the house to inform the girls they will receive makeovers, but there is also a surprise elimination upon receiving their new looks.
4. Matthew Rolston The girls head to a theme park where they must pose while riding a rollercoaster.
5. Karolina Kurkova Jay leads the girls to a tunnel in downtown Los Angeles where they walk in on a conveyor belt runway while wearing designs by Herve Leger.
6. Patrick Demarchelier The girls head to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills for this week's photo shoot with legendary fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier.
7. Francesco Carrozzini During this week's challenge the girls head over to The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles where one of them will be chosen to be a "Grammy Girl" during the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards in February 2011.
8. Zac Posen Designer Zac Posen surprises the girls at their beach house to inform them they will be wearing his fall 2010 collection during this week's runway challenge.
9. Margherita Missoni Tyra informs the final six girls they will be moving to Italy.
10. Kyle Hagler Before sending the girls to the streets of Milan for go-sees, Tyra helps them organize their portfolios.
11. Franca Sozzani The final four girls put their personality to the test when they meet one-on-one with Vogue Italia's editor-in-chief, Franca Sozzani.
12. High Fashion Highlights Rewind and review what you have and haven't watched during cycle 15 of ANTM.
13. Roberto Cavalli The final two girls shoot their CoverGirl commercial and print ad before meeting with Ian Bart of IMG Models.