Key & Peele 4 Seasons 2012
1. Episode 1 Jordan Peele and Keegan-Michael Key attempt to say a forbidden word in regards to their women, Lil Wayne adjusts to life behind bars, and President Obama expresses how he really feels - with the help of his anger translator.
2. Episode 2 Jordan and Keegan showboat before an exuberant crowd at a community theater, a traffic reporter experiences turbulence while up in the chopper, and one-half of an R&B duo reveals his true feelings to his partner during a song.
3. Episode 3 Jordan and Keegan attempt to hide in plain sight from a Negro-hunting Nazi. Other sketches include two slaves struggling to get off the auction block and a pair of thugs encountering a slight complication before a big hit.
4. Episode 4 Key and Peele explore the black college experience. Other sketches include a neighborhood reaction to a strange creature, when you can - and can't - say a controversial word, and President Obama addressing the nation with the help of his anger translator.
5. Episode 5 Jordan and Keegan play two mystics battling over the right to dispense sagacious advice. Also, President Obama tries a new strategy against his Republican opposition.
6. Episode 6 Jordan and Keegan engage in an epic game of flicker, and an MMA fighter takes trash talk too far.
7. Episode 7 Jordan and Keegan debate who is blacker, and the expectation of being the only black guy at a party.
8. Episode 8 President Obama wants to be treated just like everyone else, Jordan looks at an apartment owned by a suspicious landlord, and a pair of party motivators get the party started at a bar mitzvah.
|Starring||Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele|
|Supporting actors||Stephanie Allynne, Carla Gallo, Ryan Hansen, Ken Marino, Jay Martel, Ian Roberts|
|Producers||Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele, Keith Raskin, Ian Roberts, Joel Zadak|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Season 1 was mostly really funny, but then things went way wrong. All the seasons to follow were stupid, fowl, dirty, tasteless, sexual, blek. Too bad.Published 2 months ago by Lisa in Texas
Key and Peele is a great show and the sketches are hilarious and clever.Published 2 months ago by gchild
My one favorite show I know I can fall back on for a good laugh.Published 2 months ago by Rose Cross
Good enough to watch the entire season, not good enough to pay for more seasons.Published 4 months ago by J. A. Beach