Green Lantern: The Animated Series 1 Season 2012
1. Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light (Part One and Part Two) Earth's Green Lantern Hal Jordan is assigned, alongside fellow Lantern Kilowog to investigate mysterious attacks in Frontier Space. Hal and Kilowog discover the Red Lanterns, led by Atrocitus, are targeting the frontier Green Lanterns.
2. Razer's Edge After dropping the captured Red Lantern, Razer, off at a prison asteroid operated by the Spider Guild, Hal and Kilowog learn that the prison is not as it really seems.
3. Into the Abyss With Razer's help, Hal and Kilowog are called upon to rescue a valuable cargo ship caught in a dangerous black hole-type anomaly before they're crushed alive.
4. Heir Apparent The Green Lanterns travel to Betrassus, a high tech yet medieval world, where they become embroiled in a murder investigation that could bring down Queen Iolande's kingdom before it even begins.
5. Lost Planet The Green Lanterns travel to a mysterious planet to save the inhabitants from an approaching asteroid on a lethal collision course...but the planet will not let them leave.
6. Reckoning Razer returns to the Red Lantern homeworld to secretly attempt to kill Atrocitus. When he's discovered, Hal and his friends must go behind enemy lines to rescue him.
7. Fear Itself With supplies running low, Hal and Kilowog search an uncharted planet for food and find themselves each stranded on different sides of the two warring species that live here.
8. ...In Love and War The Green Lanterns are tricked by the Star Sapphires to come to their homeworld, where their power rings are drained.
9. Regime Change Hal and his crew must save Queeen Iolance and her planet Betrassus, when her brother Ragnar receives a red power ring.
10. Flight Club The Green Lanters travel to a prison asteroid to learn the key to crossing "The Maelstrom," an impenetrable asteroid barrier before Atrocitus learns it first.
11. Invasion Hal and the Green Lanterns try to seal off a path through The Maelstrom before the Red Lantern armada makes it through...but Atrocitus has set a trap.
12. Homecoming While Atrocitus wreaks vengeance on Oa and the Guardians, Hal must teleport across the universe via the Star Sapphire's homeworld to stop him.
13. The New Guy Hal meets Guy Gardner, his new Green Lantern replacement on earth - and they get along like fire and gas, until they unite against an enemy.
14. Reboot Hal and his crew fight for their lives when they encounter the Anti-Monitor, a godlike creature who's reprogrammed the Manhunters to help him consume the universe.
15. Steam Lantern Knocked into the Antimatter Universe, Hal lands on a steampunk world and enlists the help of the idealistic "Steam Lantern" to help him find a way back home.
16. Blue Hope Hal, Kilowog, and Aya visit the Blue Lantern planet Odym to seek help in their battle against the Manhunters. Unfortunately, the power-boosting effect of the Blue Lanterns has an unexpected (and unwanted) side effect on their enemies...the Manhunters.
17. Prisoner of Sinestro Hal Jordan loves having Sinestro around because, at heart, the senior Lantern is a rule-bender, when the situation calls for it - something Hal entirely understands. But when Sinestro starts behaving erratically, Hal has no choice but to lock him up.
18. Loss Hal, Kilowog, Razer, and Aya attend a rebuilding ceremony between the Guardians and the Red Lanterns on their capitol planet, Ysmault. However, a rampant malfunctioning Manhunter threatens to derail the fragile state of peace between both sides.
19. Cold Fury A horde of Manhunters gives chase as our heroes' hope runs thin. Their will is truly tested as they prepare for an inevitable face-off against the unstoppable Anti-Monitor - a battle for the lives of everyone in the galaxy.
20. Babel Hal, Kilowog and Razer crash land on a poisonous planet and take refuge in a domed city of thieves where no one can understand anyone else.
21. Love is a Battlefield The evil Aya Monitor invades the planet Zamaron, blaming the Star Sapphires for the pain she feels from her heartbreak. The unsuspecting Carol Ferris is summoned to represent Love in a battle against Hate's champion, Atrocitus of the Red Lantern Corps.
22. Larfleez The crew of The Interceptor searches the planet Okaara for the mythical Orange Lantern battery as a way to combat the Aya Monitor. The problem is, it's guarded under the watchful, and very greedy, eyes of Larfleeze, the one and only Orange Lantern.
23. Scarred Back on Oa, the crew of The Interceptor follow a series of clues which span across the galaxy, uncovering information about the mysterious "Science Director", Aya's secret origin, and how to put a stop to her destruction.
24. Ranx With the Aya Monitor after a secret weapon on the planet Ranx, Hal, Kiolowog and Razer join Guy Gardner and the Lanterns to beat her to it.
25. Dark Matter In the season finale, the Aya Monitor returns to the dawn of time to stop all emotion and life from ever existing. And Hal follows her to find a way to stop her.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Action|
|Starring||Josh Keaton, Kevin Michael Richardson|
|Supporting actors||Jason Spisak, Grey Griffin, Brian George, Tom Kenny, Rob Paulsen|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is a great cartoon and a good take off of the Green Lantern comics. While not entirely true to those plotlines (for example, most everything with the Red Lanterns is very... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Lindsey D.
Great animated show. Might be a bit action-intense for very young ones but my grand kids absolutely love it.Published 4 months ago by CCGlazier
I miss GLTAS and being able to watch the eps every weekend. At least I'll still have my memories in the form of these episodes.Published 10 months ago by stephanie_brown
My son and I started watching this together. I didn't expect much. I had just seen the movie version of Green Lantern and wasn't too impressed. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Minkiemom