Don't Be Tardy For the Wedding 3 Seasons 2012
1. 2 Months to the Altar Kim Zolciak is getting married! Planning a million-dollar wedding in just 8 weeks, in the middle of Kroy's football season, means Kim will have to take care of everything without her man around. Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie promises to turn her…
2. How to Dress a Bride in 6 Weeks Kim works out with Kroy's trainer in an attempt to slim down for her newly purchased size 2 designer wedding gown. In search for the perfect second dress for herself, Kim heads to NYC with her entourage consisting of stylist Shun, best friend Jen, and Kim's…
3. The Biermanns Are Coming! Kroy's parents, whom Kim has only met once, are coming for a week-long visit, and according to Psychic Rose, they aren't thrilled about the impending nuptials between Kim and their son. Stressed to the point of picking up her old smoking habit, Kim uses…
4. At Fifty Yard Line Kim and Kroy lay down the rules as Brielle gets ready for her first Homecoming dance. Frustrated with her mom's behavior, Kim un-invites her from the food tasting with Colin Cowie, to some unexpected and disastrous results!
5. Port-A-Pology Kroy surprises Kim with his wish for them to write their own vows to say at the ceremony, to be officiated by former Falcons linebacker Coy Wire. Still hurt after the fight with her mom, Kim asks her Uncle John for advice and later invites her mom to a…
6. Maid of Dishonor For Kroy's wedding gift, Kim takes pictures in a painted-on Falcon's football jersey. Between major mistakes made with her ceremony prep and Kim's Matron of Honor, Jen, not living up to her matronly duties, Kim is sent into an emotional tailspin just days…
7. One Wig Left To Go Fearing wedding crashers, Kim and Kroy amp up security measures to mythic proportions, enlisting armed guards and attack dogs. Kroy surprises Kim, who gets sick the day before the wedding, with some major bling for the wedding.
8. Our Wedding Goes To 11... 11... 11 It's the morning of the big day, 11/11/11, and while Kroy's at practice, Kim has to make sure everything is perfect before she walks down the aisle - most of all, her makeup and her wig. She and her best friend Jen reunite and Kim's assistant Niki steps into…
9. We Fly Above Kim is swept up in the emotion of being a bride, but her special day turns cloudy when her mom starts making demands. After a dramatic confrontation, Kim still manages to make it the happiest day of her life, the start of her forever with Kroy.
|Starring||Colin Cowie, John Lelko|
|Producers||Bianca Barnes, Irina Grobman, Carlos King, Anne Swan|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
So funny!! As someone who curses all the time I appreciate it :) can't wait for the next season.Published 8 hours ago by Magee