Auction Kings 4 Seasons 2012
1. Iron Maiden/1917 T-Bucket Roadster The Gallery 63 crew are back with a star-spangled 1917 T-Bucket Roadster. Paul is concerned about touching -- must less selling -- an Iron Maiden and a Cadaver Casket brought in by the Garrett Brothers, two new hard-bargaining pickers.
2. John Wayne Guns/Omnibot 2000 The Gallery 63 crew auction off a John Wayne Commemmorative gun collection and have a friendly wager with an '80s-era Omnibot2000 robot. New appraiser Jamie Breese seeks to unravel the mystery of a ship's telegraph, reminiscent of those used on Titanic.
3. Ship's Cannon/Vitapulser The Gallery 63 crew auctions off a naval cannon believed to be from the 17th-century Spanish Armada and a deed signed by 6th President John Quincy Adams. Cindy takes in and tests a quack medical device for ladies with shocking results.
4. Mountain Man Slot Machine/Wild West BMW Motorcycle The Gallery 63 crew auction off a screen-worn Star Trek: Generations Command Red Uniform. The Garrett brothers bring in a vintage Mountain Man slot machine. Is a Wild West-themed vintage BMW motorcycle with sidecar too customized to bring a profit?
5. Elvis Bracelet/Silver Columbus Ships The Gallery 63 crew auctions off Elvis's gold-and-diamond bracelet and sterling silver replicas of Columbus's three ships. The crew enjoys a behind-the-scenes tour at a wildlife preserve to experience first hand what the preserve wants to auction off.
6. Harley Bike/Lincoln Document The Gallery 63 crew auctions off a Civil War document signed by Abraham Lincoln. The Garrett brothers bring in a rare Harley-Davidson commemorative bicycle. Cindy convinces Paul to auction off his own vintage Martin guitar but second guesses her decision.
7. Edison Phonograph/Ali-Frazier Boxing Gloves The Gallery 63 crew auction off a 1907 Edison Morning Glory Phonograph and a mysterious Mercedes. The Garrett Brothers bring in a commemmorative display with Frazier and Ali's boxing gloves from their Fight of the Century.
8. Oliver North Reclaims His Sword/Scrimshaw The Gallery 63 crew auction off a collection of vintage scrimshaw and a 1985 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur. Colonel Oliver North comes to the Gallery to reclaim his missing dress sword that was sold at auction last year to someone else.
9. Rick Fairless Chopper/Gas-Powered Blender The Gallery 63 crew auction off a groovy-looking Rick Fairless custom chopper and an antique scale. When a customer brings in a gas-powered blender, Paul is inspired to hold an impromptu margarita-making contest between himself and Delfino.
10. Gangster Terraplane/Electro Shock Game The Gallery 63 crew auction off a gangster-worthy 1937 Hudson Terraplane car. The Garretts pick up a Spark-Jump Cigar lighter like the one in "It's A Wonderful Life" and a 1923 Electro Shock Machine, a game that delivered a surprising jolt to players.
11. Signed Drumstick Collection/Trans Am GTA The Gallery 63 crew take in an autographed drumstick collection that drummer Cindy is loathe to part with. Paul takes in a 1967 C10 Chevy pick up and a 1988 Trans Am GTA on a reserve.
12. Les Paul Guitar/Giant Bat Paul and the Gallery 63 crew auction off a 1950s Gibson Les Paul guitar, a peculiar circular typewriter, and a skeleton from the largest bat in the world, complete with vampire-worthy fangs.
13. Pop Culture Pick/Footloose Race Car The Gallery 63 crew auction off a 1945 NFL program, a Star Trek USS Enterprise model kit, and a vintage Barbie. Paul travels out to a dirt track race course to test drive a stock car used in the 2011 movie remake Footloose to see if it's suitable to sell.
14. Plank Cannon/Calliope The Gallery 63 crew auctions off a plank cannon from the French & Indian War and a 20-ft Gibson guitar owned by country legend Travis Tritt. A custom calliope needs Delfino's magic touch to turn it from a cacophonous mess back into a melodious instrument.
15. Motorized Bar Stool/Confederate Sword Gallery 63 is auctioning off a confederate sword, motorized bar stool, and a rare thousand dollar bill. The Garrett Brothers have high hopes for their motorized stool, but will the crowd be as excited as they are?
16. Ms. Pac-Man Arcade Game/Military Short Sword When a vintage Ms. Pac-Man Arcade Game is brought to Gallery 63 for auction, Paul challenges the crew to see who can score the highest. Also up for auction this week: a military short sword and an Art Nouveau bronze statue.
17. 1955 Ford Thunderbird/WWII Gunner's Sight The Gallery 63 crew take in a pristine-looking 1955 Ford Thunderbird valued at $50,000. Jon picks a turn-of-the-century toy cart also called an Irish Mail Cart. The Garrett Brothers bring in a gunner's sight from a World War II era bomber.
18. Eric Clapton Replica Guitar/ 1952 Andy Pafko Baseball Card The dining set of the last Titanic survivor, Millvina Dean, is on the block at Gallery 63, along with a Gibson SG replica Eric Clapton guitar modeled after "The Fool." But will the condition of a 1952 Andy Pafko baseball card hurt its value at auction?
19. Chastity Belts/Georgia Land Deed The Gallery 63 crew auctions off chastity belts, thought to be from medieval times and the Garrett brothers bring in a barber chair and pole. Paul has high hopes for how much an 1820 land deed for a local Atlanta lot could bring at auction.
20. Antique Doctor's Buggy/Cleopatra Folio The Gallery 63 crew auction off a piece of history from the 60s classic film "Cleopatra" and an 1800s doctor's buggy. It'll take a barbecue for the crew to convince Paul that a pig and a longhorn-shaped smoker should be allowed up on his auction block.
21. Revisited: Rick Fairless Chopper/Gas-Powered Blender The Gallery 63 crew auction off a groovy-looking Rick Fairless custom chopper and an antique scale. When a customer brings in a gas-powered blender, Paul is inspired to hold an impromptu margarita-making contest between himself and Delfino.
22. Skee-Ball/Antique Fishing Gear The Gallery 63 crew auction off an 1800s baby scale and an enormous collection of vintage and modern fishing gear. Delfino fixes a Skee-Ball game the Garretts pick, but Paul has a serious difference of opinion than them on their 1800s-era British cutlass.
23. Beatles The Gallery 63 crew auction off a large antique fire extinguisher, a fire grenade, a cane sword, and the infamous Beatles "butcher-cover" album. But it will take expert Jamie Breese to determine if the rare "Yesterday & Today" album is legitimate.
24. Wild West Memorabilia / NFL Helmet The Gallery 63 crew take in a football helmet autographed by multiple quarterback legends and an 1868 stamp the seller believes is worth more than a million dollars. The Garrett Brothers accidentally buy some questionable Wild West memorabilia.
25. Redneck Chariot/Japanese Antique Daggers The Gallery 63 crew auction off a pair of 1800s Japanese daggers, an ornate Art Noveau cash register, and a "redneck chariot" -- a crazy supertrike hybrid made from the front end of a motorcycle and the back of a station wagon.
26. Jackie Robinson Memorabilia/1875 NYC Map The Gallery 63 crew auction off a huge New York City from 1875. The seller only wants $35, but Paul thinks it's worth much much more. The Garretts bring in Jackie Robinson and Dominique Wilkins memorabilia. Jason "cowboys up" to sell his cutting saddle.