T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle 5 Seasons 2012
1. Family Camping TI and Tiny are back! This family is no stranger to life's greatest adventures, they've survived it all. But can the Harris family overcome their hardest challenge to date?
2. Birthday Bash What do Usher, Nelly, Kelly Rowland, and Lil' Wayne all have in common? They're all performing at this Summer's hottest hip hop concert, and for the first time since his prison release, TI is headlining.
3. Harris Proof Tameka's talk show was picked up and the ladies are getting ready for production but Tameka's best friend Shekinah is feeling out of the loop and believes she can add a perspective the other women can't.
4. Bitter Sweet 16 T.I. and Tiny's oldest daughter Niq Niq is turning 16 and T.I. wants to throw her the party of the year. But when it comes time for Niq Niq to get her dream car, Tip has other plans.
5. Windy City Hustle T.I., Tiny, and Shekinah are Chicago bound. While T.I. promotes his upcoming album, Shekinah drags Tiny all through the windy city looking for her idol, Oprah.
6. Who's The Boss? After seeing T.I. on the set of a popular television series, Domani is convinced acting is easy. Wanting to teach his young son a lesson prompts T.I. to encourage his children to make their own movie.
7. Harris Family Fitness Challenge After catching his family eating junk food, Tip decides it's time for them to get in shape! With money on the line, Tameka, Shekinah and the kids are put to the test, but Shekinah's desire to win leads her to do the unthinkable.
8. Bucket List Wanting to grab life by the horns, Tameka and Shekinah set out to cross life-long dreams off their bucket list, until they come across an unpredictable creature that makes them think twice.
9. Family Pet After King's pet hamster passes away, the kids beg their dad for a dog. But Tip is unwilling to bring another animal into the home. When Tameka makes an interesting offer on behalf of the children, Tip puts the kids through a test.
10. Plastic Surgery Finally fed up with being overweight and out of shape, Shekinah goes under the knife. Meanwhile, Tip wants to take the family to New Orleans to shoot a music video for his newest single with Lil' Wayne.
11. Lemonade Stand Tameka takes her mom Diane to see the OMG Girlz perform on their latest tour and the girls have a surprise that will bring Diane to tears. Trying to teach the kids business skills, Tip and Nelly help them come up with a plan.
12. Bust A Move It's the battle of generations as Tameka and Niq Niq face off in a competition to see who's the better dancer. Tameka turns to an unlikely source to get the edge but will it be enough?
13. Major's Precious As Major's first day of pre-school approaches, Auntie Precious feels like it's time to move on but Tameka isn't quite ready to let her leave the Harris home and devises a plan to keep her around.
14. The Etiquette Coach After Shekinah acts unprofessional during the taping of Tameka's talk show pilot and photo shoot, Tameka worries Shekinah's attitude could jeopardize her hustle.
15. City Cowboy Domani is hired for his first paid gig but when he tells Tip he's intimidated by him, Tip has to make a decision about whether or not to go to Domani's performance.
16. It Takes Two To Hustle With Tip's probation coming to a close, it's time to go full hustle on promoting his new album and go all out with a big celebration bash.
17. A Very Harris Christmas With Christmas around the corner, the kids are making their lists and checking them twice. But as the Christmas list grows, T.I.ąs concerned the kids donąt know how much work goes into paying for their gifts.
|Starring||Domani Harris, Messiah Harris|
|Producers||Cris Abrego, Stella Bulochnikov Stolper, J.J. James, Steve Kaufman, Vinnie Kaufmann, Bianca McConnico, Jennifer McGrogan, Anne Paas, Heather Peart, Ben Samek, Christian Sarabia, Brian Sher, April Smith, Paul Taylor|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I did not want to order this item, there is no way for me to cancel this. I thought i was ordering the DVD.Published on April 19, 2013 by Ms. J. Gill
I love the fact that T.I. is a real father and husband. Hip hop has truly desecrated the family unit and it is good to see that there are those in the game, who are successful, but... Read morePublished on November 20, 2012 by Brown Babydoll